Past #29: Brent Harvey - drafted w/ #47 in '95 ND - 432 games/518 goals for NM - AFL games record holder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strong statement with Hanson not coming in for Grima. It is forward or nothing for Lachie. It is a game we can rest Grima with no real match up. Next week is a whole new ball game.

I see it differently - 55 points win and run them off their legs. They are terrible on the spread.
True
Griffen and Murph, two of our best runners back in though.
Should be more competitive than last week, with etihad less chance than Pattersons for exposure to the run and spread as well.

Don't mind it, Firrito can play tall if needed (Which he probably wont be).

Gives us a bit more run and spread which is what the Doggies would be worried about.

McKenzie would be infront of Harper you would think.

They're 100% doing the right thing with Jacobs. He looked really really underdone early in the year, took me back to his bottom age year for Sandi. He came back in his top age year the fittest player in the side and dominated. He needs match time, will do him the world of good.

I have a feeling we will see the best of him next year, but he'll play the majority of the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grima out for general soreness I reckon. Will need to have a massive game on darling next week. No point putting another back in when dogs forwards are short, plus firrito can cover another player.

This has "shit football, danger game, happy to get away with the points" written all over it.
Normally I'd agree, but with all the excitement of two milestones and Boomer's return, I can't see any possible complacency creeping in.

Normally I'd agree, but with all the excitement of two milestones and Boomer's return, I can't see any possible complacency creeping in.

The Dogs can be a competitive unit with their confidence up, and if we have one of our shit disposal/shit decision making lapses, they will pounce all over it.

I certainly haven't penciled this in as an easy regulation win.

True
Griffen and Murph, two of our best runners back in though.
Should be more competitive than last week, with etihad less chance than Pattersons for exposure to the run and spread as well.

Yeah expecting a far more spirited performance from you guys with your ins. We know as well as anyone what Patterson's Curse can do to visiting teams!

Gona need Grima for the eagles, i can see lachie coming in late change maybe....

The Dogs can be a competitive unit with their confidence up, and if we have one of our shit disposal/shit decision making lapses, they will pounce all over it.

I certainly haven't penciled this in as an easy regulation win.
I have - this is the worst team we have played this year off a 6 day break back from WA. The midfield is so slow and one paced they will ge opened up like a 2 dollar hooker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back