Past #29: Brent Harvey - drafted w/ #47 in '95 ND - 432 games/518 goals for NM - AFL games record holder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like!! Are you thinking to jump ship?? just askin'

syl just admit it mate on the inside you are as blue and white as the rest of us.

we know it, you know it.

Let go of the red and blue charade.

I feel so confident whenever he posses the ball. He always make great decisions and his disposal is top notch. You can relax when Boomer is controlling the pill, I'd trust the guy with my life. Champion! Can't wait to see more of him in the years ahead.

Our only premiership player remaining too!

He is seriously in AA form. Would be awesome if he was considered for this, only had one poor game for the year (against pinchy), getting plenty of the ball, breaking the lines, kicking goals, setting them up, almost in career best form.

Can we get some sort of campaign started to get him selected?

I feel so confident whenever he posses the ball. He always make great decisions and his disposal is top notch. You can relax when Boomer is controlling the pill, I'd trust the guy with my life. Champion! Can't wait to see more of him in the years ahead.

Our only premiership player remaining too!

And that is exactly what he did on Friday. Controlled the pill and the play, dictated terms to his opponent and team mates alike. Was an amazing game.

He's playing as well as he ever has, but when it goes, it can go quick. Especially for a small player.

Ill say 70.

3 seasons, a few finals, the odd game missed through rest.

Closest to the pin gets a Manila Hot Pot from me.

However many more to get to 427.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fletcher today showed how quickly a veteran can go from being a champion to being exposed.

If he plays 23 more games for NM, then I'd be happy. Anything more is a bonus...

boomer could make a living on score assists alone as a full time forward... his fitness and competitiveness is 2nd to none... fletcher is a different kettle of fish as in fitness and foot speed will be highlighted in the backline, especially in this day and age...

If I had to guess I would say at the end of 2015. Barring a form slump or career ending injury that will take him to 20 years at AFL level and 400 games combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back