Past #29: Brent Harvey - drafted w/ #47 in '95 ND - 432 games/518 goals for NM - AFL games record holder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's in ripping form, isn't he? I wouldn't be bold enough to predict him going on past 2014, as it can all finish up pretty quickly, even though he isn't showing any signs of it at the moment. Only need to look at Scott West, Brad Johnson, or Cross and Boyd this year. He could also be benefiting from a late start to the season, but he's definitely making the most of it!

He is a very competitive person, so I think he would regret retiring early when he still had a season (or perhaps two) still in him, so I think if gets to 400 he will genuine effort to pass Tucks records and set one that will never be beaten.
I think he will finish his career with 430+ games in the Royal Blue & White.

The real question is how many more "news out of nothing" articles will appear in the press about how long Boomer has to go. I reckon theres been about 4 this season alone and will crank up. Could hit 50 articles about the same subject with comments by people saying the same stuff in the next two years.

KB opened his show at 9am today imploring Boomer to go on with it, and supporting the notion that he's more than capable of topping his 403 games tally. The sub rule, he said, could help him pass Tuck's 426.

5 more seasons (until age 40) at avg 20-22 per year, should hit 450 at this rate:thumbsu::D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great News...

Now I am just looking through the Collingwood side to see who he can belt and get 6 weeks and dominate fresh in 2014.

Wow..... So many pricks he could hit I just can't choose which one !!!! :)

Like shooting fish in a barrel.

Sent from *James hirds secret bunker, Area 51, Windy Hill

He should keep playing as long as his body allows.

He has shown no sign of slowing down and no niggling soft tissue injuries, which are generally the first sign of an ageing body. Season 19 will lead to season 20.

Two more stellar performances this year & AA Honours not beyond him.
Had a nibble on him for the Brownlow @ $61.
And this all at the age of 38. Inspiring stuff. Makes the hairs on the back of your head stand on end.

There was nothing shirleyer than this being announced soon. Good timing too, before our final home game for 2013.

Sent from Boomer's reserved room at Trembling Hills old footballers' retirement village.

There was nothing shirleyer than this being announced soon. Good timing too, before our final home game for 2013.

Sent from Boomer's reserved room at Trembling Hills old footballers' retirement village.

just found out that boomer sells vending machines as his part time job. I wanna if he can reach the top to fill the food, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back