Past #3: Brady Rawlings - drafted in 1998 w/ #15 - 245 games & 3 Syds - NMFC list manager!

Remove this Banner Ad

i said it against collingwood to many turnovers, but what was more noticeable was his lack of speed and ability to chase, retire with grace. or be dumped.

Cant keep his feet...was no need to go to ground in that last term...at first I thought he slippped but when they showed the replay he actually chose to go to ground...just DUMB football...Would have said that 15 times today!

Club legend (3-time Syd Barker Medallist) who desrves respect even after a woeful game.

That said, three passages stood out for me, of which at least two led to goals for Richmond:

1) Kick over Boomer's head (already noted above).

2) Passage on the boundary inside their fifty, where he went to ground when one of the Tigers' small players kept his feet and set up a goal. Brady Rawlings of 2010 would not have gone to ground, let alone been beaten.

3) Final quarter when one of the Tigers bombed it out of our forward fifty hurriedly, and we had two players waiting for the easy mark. One of them was Brady, who not only went for a ball that probably wasn't his, but spilt it to boot. Not sure if this one led to a goal for them but it certainly ruined a good chance for us, at a critical time, too.

Not sure his time his up yet (he is not even 30 yet) but gee he has had an ordinary start to the season.

:(

Named in the bests again by our esteemed coaching staff! Will be top 2 again in the Syd barker! If a guy that can't kick plays 300 games for us, and wins the second most B&F's in club history, it's no wonder the pundits believe we have no talent! He's obviously so much more talented than everyone else on the list!

Wasnt our worst tonight but il be honest im only saying it out of respect.
Those 3 stuff ups are just inexcusable.
And its been a really big fall from grace.
He doesnt fit into out gameplan. The gameplan requires precission kicking and passing.
When he gave a handball off to swallow who had a man on his back it was just mindboggling.
Our young players need to be coached. When one of your best and most senior players doesnt lead by example it spreads like a cancer through the group and its showing now.
Greenwoods injury and absence from the side has really hurt him too and how many more poor performances are acceptable from now on??

Now please tell me who were the two duds in the last ten minutes when we led by 1 and it was a richmond long bomb form goal square to 2 nth players but they bumped into each other and fumbled it and led to a richmond goal followed closely by another.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Club legend (3-time Syd Barker Medallist) who desrves respect even after a woeful game.

That said, three passages stood out for me, of which at least two led to goals for Richmond:

1) Kick over Boomer's head (already noted above).

2) Passage on the boundary inside their fifty, where he went to ground when one of the Tigers' small players kept his feet and set up a goal. Brady Rawlings of 2010 would not have gone to ground, let alone been beaten.

3) Final quarter when one of the Tigers bombed it out of our forward fifty hurriedly, and we had two players waiting for the easy mark. One of them was Brady, who not only went for a ball that probably wasn't his, but spilt it to boot. Not sure if this one led to a goal for them but it certainly ruined a good chance for us, at a critical time, too.

Not sure his time his up yet (he is not even 30 yet) but gee he has had an ordinary start to the season.

:(

The third one was very costly...we were a point up and the Tigers were panicking.
We should have been pumping it back in.
Instead it went down the other end, ultimately ending in the ludicrous Martin free.

Great servant of the clubs but I dont care about how many possesions he gets, his disposal is killing us...Not saying he is alone either but we are obviously going to have to go further backwards before we go forwards and I want to see what some of the others can do

He is bloody finished. That missed mark in the last quarter at the 60 meter line from the Tiger kick in cost us. I wanted to launch my seat at him 5 minutes later when he slipped with Nahar and the missed kick to Boomer. All year so far his disposal has been deplorable. If Brad Scott is fair dinkum Brady will be removed from the team immediately , never to return. LT must be dropped - he is a lazy front runner who misses so many goals at crucial times. Hansen is laughable.

Show the players the 1996 and 1999 season in review videos so they understand what hard, tough, committed footballers look like.

"Show the players the 1996 and 1999 season in review videos so they understand what hard, tough, committed footballers look like."

Never better words written!!

As for Hansen - over rated under achiever. Would have been better off with Hale.

If we had a team of Swallows who would beat their man despite his shit disposals he could stay. But we don't. GOOOOORRRNE

Also LA is either soft or not yet fit enough for afl.

"Show the players the 1996 and 1999 season in review videos so they understand what hard, tough, committed footballers look like."

Never better words written!!

As for Hansen - over rated under achiever. Would have been better off with Hale.

While we show the players those games make people like you actually attend a ****ing game and make sure your head is extracted from your arse.

There are no winners here. F*** it, It's a shit house set of circumstances. I feel for the guy because he's given the club his all. No one wants to see a club vet harshly judged. If he just had that little bit more polish, that little bit extra...:(

*shakes head in disbelief*

[YOUTUBE]K-23UN7PChk[/YOUTUBE]

We lost the game cause of this,
We were 23 points up and this swung the game
In the contexts of the season Rawlings doesn deserve to play next week.
Its terrible everytime u watch it.

Unbelieveable mistake, almost unforgivable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #3: Brady Rawlings - drafted in 1998 w/ #15 - 245 games & 3 Syds - NMFC list manager!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back