Past #32: Mason Wood - 65 NM games/76 NM goals - delisted end '20 - SSP selection for STK '21 - GL Mase

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry, I should have added the resting may already be over and might play next week.

I'll say you should, we would have avoided the tears of grown men.

It's getting to be a bit of an in joke, but it is a good thing that they are identifying issues and being cautious.

ahhhhhh! he would be playing next week if he had of stayed fit.
Might still get a gig if all is fine after a week off. He has the runs on the board and we have the following job opportunity:

VACANCY - Mobile, marking forward for position with football team at Arden Street. Job training will be in Adelaide on Sunday. Applications welcome.

Wood's highlights from the weekend.

Looks a bit thicker and getting plenty of the ball down the ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who position though, third forward to drag one of the defenders up the field or on the wing for someone like Bastinac.
Replaces McKenzie on a wing simple.

I am having nightmares of the reaming both Hill or Smith will give us if McKenzie lines up on the wing, he won't get within 20 metres of them.

Wood won't go with them for speed either, but he has the weapons to hurt them the other way and make them think twice before playing off him when we have the ball.

Last edited:

I am having nightmares of the reaming both Hill or Smith will give us if McKenzie lines up on the wing, he won't get within 20 metres of them.

Wood won't go with them for speed either, but he has the weapons to hurt them the other way and make them think twice before playing off him when we have the ball.
Better contested mark due to his larger size against those two players.

Been waiting waiting 14 rounds for his debut. No expectations any more, but will would be a little bit of respite after one of the dirtiest weeks for the club in who knows how long.

Mind you, if none of Wood, Dumont, or Turner get a debut gig this week I will be truly pissed.

No wood on the wing thanks. The biggest knock on the young fella is that he doesn't have much of a defensive side.

Our forward line isn't functioning and brown had a stinker on the weekend. So it makes sense to add a different dimension in Wood.

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #32: Mason Wood - 65 NM games/76 NM goals - delisted end '20 - SSP selection for STK '21 - GL Mase

Remove this Banner Ad

Back