Player Watch #34: Jack Graham - Weighing Up Free Agency Move To WCE

Remove this Banner Ad

Most Australians have no idea what being in his position is like.

Most Australians don't have strangers attacking and criticising them anonymously online.
Most Australians don't have the opportunity in the first place to earn 5-10x the living wage for playing a game whilst putting themselves out into the public eye to grow their brand.

If you are priveledged enough to find yourself in that situation. People know what's good for them and take the good with the odd bad. Otherwise they wouldn't pursue it in the first place.

Mate, seriously, no, we asked him to explore his options. We weren't banking on losing Baker, Bolton and Rioli. Club backtracked and then offered a greater offer to Graham. The club stuffed up. It's not that hard to understand. And it was Groc that discussed it. You're the one saying Graham is a mercenary. It couldn't be further from the truth. You're like a shot gun or a dude with diahrea. You just spray shit everywhere in every thread. It's honestly impressive how wrong you are in every thread.
Bull shit ok as it’s all a Groc of shit what you’re saying with unfounded evidence. We offered him a contract so your point is mute. And then we upped it again so you’re talking more nonsense.

Last edited:
Nah, we disrespected Graham telling him to look elsewhere earlier in the year. Guess what. He did.
But you’ve contradicted yourself. 😝 Your two mates on the podcast gave opposite opinions. So stop your nonsense.All you’ve done today is confirmed that that the podcast is a bullshit show and should never be taken seriously. You’ve thrown your mates under a bus. 😂

Last edited:
Most Australians don't have the opportunity in the first place to earn 5-10x the living wage for playing a game whilst putting themselves out into the public eye to grow their brand.

If you are priveledged enough to find yourself in that situation. People know what's good for them and take the good with the odd bad. Otherwise they wouldn't pursue it in the first place.
Sure, but someone else's privilege doesn't give you the right to be disrespectful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

crap as he ditched us in 2022 and he's doing the same. The last i learnt the club has given him a deal. lol

Club told Graham mid year that they would likely look to invest in a rebuild and could not guarantee he would be best 22 next year so encouraged him to look at options. This was before Bolton had informed the club of his desire to return back to WA. Once it became clear that both Baker and Bolton were leaving, the Club put a contract to Graham as they did not want to lose 3 leaders at the club in one go. By this point, Graham was keen to see who was going to be coach of WC before making his decision. He is, much like Baker, extremely close to Mini, and once that was confirmed, Graham's decision was confirmed for him.

I did mention a few weeks ago that Graham was likely staying, but that was only because there was a strong last minute poush by Hayden Skipworth for the Eagles coaching position that caused some more consideration for the Eagles committee who were very strong on Mini. That slight indecision at that point caused Graham to reconsider staying.

You can question me, my sources, my mail all you want, but I'm not going to stop sharing what I hear when I can share it.

crap as he ditched us in 2022 and he's doing the same. The last i learnt the club has given him a deal. lol
Look club doing the right think upping the offer hoping WC fall for it. Personally I think it will byte us on the arse as he offers nothing and not a way to rebuild with plodders holding up youngsters. And your right he doesn't want to be at the club but necessity as the other teams didn't really want him either.

Club told Graham mid year that they would likely look to invest in a rebuild and could not guarantee he would be best 22 next year so encouraged him to look at options. This was before Bolton had informed the club of his desire to return back to WA. Once it became clear that both Baker and Bolton were leaving, the Club put a contract to Graham as they did not want to lose 3 leaders at the club in one go. By this point, Graham was keen to see who was going to be coach of WC before making his decision. He is, much like Baker, extremely close to Mini, and once that was confirmed, Graham's decision was confirmed for him.

I did mention a few weeks ago that Graham was likely staying, but that was only because there was a strong last minute poush by Hayden Skipworth for the Eagles coaching position that caused some more consideration for the Eagles committee who were very strong on Mini. That slight indecision at that point caused Graham to reconsider staying.

You can question me, my sources, my mail all you want, but I'm not going to stop sharing what I hear when I can share it.
Fair enough and i appreciate your response, but it means absolutely zero with nothing official by the club. The club actually did make an offer to JGTI as it was in their interest for compensation and they recently made a second offer matching the Eagles . This is the argument here which means the club was never disloyal or disrespectful to him. Tiger71 also about a month ago was 100% certain he was gone , so again it contradicts the theory we were disloyal and disrespectful to him as he was gone happily ever after. It is all contradictory, but the common theme is the RFC treated JGTI with high regard and dignity as they offered him at least two contracts in the space of a few months.

But we didn't offer him a deal after not offering him one at all. We originally offered one and then increased it.
Correct, kind of like the Ellis situation where we offered Brando a deal, but we told him to look elsewhere as well at the time.

But you’ve contradicted yourself. 😝 Your two mates on the podcast gave opposite opinions. So stop your nonsense.All you’ve done today is confirmed that that the podcast is a bullshit show and should never be taken seriously. You’ve thrown your mates under a bus. 😂
Not at all. We were at odds with Baker as well with Tigs. There was three of us with the same mail Baker was gone and Tigs stuck fat to Baker was staying. And we didn’t hide away from that. We don’t all have the same source. That’s a good thing i would of thought.
I wouldn’t worry about the show and my personal reputation on the board. You’re not covering yourself in glory in any thread with the lies and rubbish you sprout.

With respect to Graham, I really don't think having him on the list another 4 years is right for us. I can see the merit for another year or two to not lose too many senior players in one year, but rather than a 4 year deal we should just let him go and take the compo.

Not at all. We were at odds with Baker as well with Tigs. There was three of us with the same mail Baker was gone and Tigs stuck fat to Baker was staying. And we didn’t hide away from that. We don’t all have the same source. That’s a good thing i would of thought.
I wouldn’t worry about the show and my personal reputation on the board. You’re not covering yourself in glory in any thread with the lies and rubbish you sprout.
Hahaha still talking shit as usual as you have avoided the fact that the RFC was not disrespectful or disloyal to JGTI. You’ve basically contradicted your whole argument as the RFC offered him two contracts.
Now waddle off and admit you’re wrong rather than playing the man. 😑

Hahaha still talking shit as usual as you have avoided the fact that the RFC was not disrespectful or disloyal to JGTI. You’ve basically contradicted your whole argument as the RFC offered him two contracts.
Now waddle off and admit you’re wrong rather than playing the man. 😑
Hang on wafflehouse, you were the one saying Graham was a mercenary. Remember that? I was saying we told him to explore options. I never said we hadn’t offered a contract.
And the irony of you suggesting i’m playing the man. Fantastic comedy.
And i’m glad Groc came on and validated what i had said.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #34: Jack Graham - Weighing Up Free Agency Move To WCE

Remove this Banner Ad

Back