Past #35: Aaron Black - 50 NM games - 64 goals - traded to Geelong for pick 92 in '16 trade period

Remove this Banner Ad

When he is in the vicinity of the footy, my pants come off. Just smooth, classy and really could be anything.
I love your self confidence.

Yet another player who's coming off his first uninterrupted preseason and we're reaping the benefits. We all knew he had the talent. It's amazing what that talent can do once his fitness catches up. He still has plenty of upside!

The same people excited for Black were probably the same who were ready to give up on Tarrant even though he's only played 30 games and never strung together a prolonged run of games.

Hansen's just starting to show what he's capable of and he's 80 odd games into his career.

We need to stick with the Black, Tarrant, Petrie combo throughout the highs (yesterday) and the lows (last week Black barely touched it against GWS.)

Agreed, it'll be quite easy for one to miss out. Rightfully Petrie remains our go to man for the pack situation, he draws a couple and is the best contested mark. I think we'd always want someone like Drew, teams are very good at getting back these days. Makes it important our other tall forwards are good below their knees, both Tarrant and Black were great in this department. Black is just amazing at the ground level for guy his size - but probably the least likely of the 3 to take the big pack mark.

I think the Goodes comparison is a good one.

Ridiculous balance and ability below the knees for the size with the ability overhead as well and the x factor to pull goals out of the proverbial behind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably wouldn't even be playing if Taz didn't do his leg injury. As luck would have it Scott was forced to make changes which he hates doing and look at the result.

We have a potential star on our hands, hopefully he can continue to build.

Majak Daw came in for Tarrant after the Sydney game. Black came in for Hansen.

What's going to be scary with this kid is when he adds a few kegs to his rig, legs chest and waist, he will become next to impossible to stop when the ball is on the ground, can you imagine him with the muscle that Tippett put on over his time off? It is going to be something to watch

ROLLOVER HIS CONTRACT NORTH ROLLOVER HIS CONTRACT NORTH ROLLOVER HIS CONTRACT NORTH ROLLOVER HIS CONTRACT NORTH ROLLOVER HIS CONTRACT NORTH ROLLOVER HIS CONTRACT NORTH ROLLOVER HIS CONTRACT NORTH ROLLOVER HIS CONTRACT NORTH ROLLOVER HIS CONTRACT NORTH ROLLOVER HIS CONTRACT NORTH ROLLOVER HIS CONTRACT NORTH ROLLOVER HIS CONTRACT NORTH ROLLOVER HIS CONTRACT NORTH ROLLOVER HIS CONTRACT NORTH ROLLOVER HIS CONTRACT NORTH ROLLOVER HIS CONTRACT NORTH ROLLOVER HIS CONTRACT NORTH

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #35: Aaron Black - 50 NM games - 64 goals - traded to Geelong for pick 92 in '16 trade period

Remove this Banner Ad

Back