Player Watch #37: Cooper Harvey - signs 1yr extension - Roo til end 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m going to make an educated guess that we estimated him to be about 2nd round and part of the reason we included our 2nd round pick in the CCJ/Tarrant Trade.

I also have this sick feeling that the AFL will finally grant us a priority pick end of first round and some club will bid on Cooper around pick 17/18 😂😂
We can trade that pick though!

sure, good stats, and hope he keeps building, but let's keep half a lid on - it is school footy

What division is assumption in these days? School footy is a pretty good standard at the top level. They’re also allowed to tag and and don’t have the anti congestion rules like state footy, so while the talent is all the top end it’s still worth paying attention to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey Souup and Sphynx, I'm sure people would appreciate your respective updates on how you think Cooper is travelling? How would you rate the good stats at school level as an indicator?

Also can we alleviate all the stress from the CCJ trade and the second rounder we sent the tiges as a brilliant 2 steps ahead of the play trade knowing we had Boomer Jnr coming to us in the second round with a bid of our 2 x 4th round picks.
😅😅😂

They would be slaughtered by the good APS schools though, Val?

CGS, Hailebury etc are incredibly strong - I have 4 nephews at CGS.

Slaughtered?

No.

The APS schools certainly have strong sides, particularly recently.

But the best Assumption, PEGS, Marcellin and St Pats Ballarat sides of recent memory would have thrashed plenty of APS sides.

There's an AGSV vs APS representative game each year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #37: Cooper Harvey - signs 1yr extension - Roo til end 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back