Player Watch #38: Tristan Xerri - signed thru '29 - T3 for HOs, T11 for clearances, T4 for tackles AFL-wide after 13 rounds

Remove this Banner Ad

The decision to not offer Goldstein another contract is truly vindicated now.

He seems to be improving more and more as the year goes on.

Only 25 and will be entering into his prime in the next few years.

The one thing I love from this bloke is that he gives you 100% no matter the game situation.

His growth is marked by his ability to nail some big moments. To go when it's his turn.

Has a huge heart this bloke.
Aside from Warlord - the other bloke who has bought in to the Shinboner mentality.
Give his all and then some for the jumper. That's the thing that has turned his career around with the additional responsibility.

Aside from Warlord - the other bloke who has bought in to the Shinboner mentality.
Give his all and then some for the jumper. That's the thing that has turned his career around with the additional responsibility.
I'd throw in Chom and Sheez into that equation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He'd be leading the Syd you'd think. Great season so far from the big man
I reckon he would be streets ahead in the B&F at the moment based on his consistency compared to others.
I was one who thought we’d really struggle in the ruck this year with Goldy going.
I totally underestimated Big X.
He has been a warrior for us every game this year.
He is a tackling machine!

I reckon he would be streets ahead in the B&F at the moment based on his consistency compared to others.
I was one who thought we’d really struggle in the ruck this year with Goldy going.
I totally underestimated Big X.
He has been a warrior for us every game this year.
He is a tackling machine!
Sheez is the only one that would be close atm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back