3rd ODI Australia v West Indies Feb 6 1400hrs @ Manuka Oval

Who will win?

• West Indies

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

wouldn't be the first time a second match gets played after a touring side fluffs it. i can remember sri lanka getting poleaxed twice in a row in an odi, can't find it on cricinfo though.
I Remember Sri Lanka got bowled out cheaply at the WACA and they replayed a 2nd game. (cant remember if it was against WA or Australia)

I’d be so pissed if I forked out cash for tix to this game, woeful effort from the Windies
I was going to travel down to Canberra for a few days and go to this match but it fell through
I Remember Sri Lanka got bowled out cheaply at the WACA and they replayed a 2nd game. (cant remember if it was against WA or Australia)
Was that against Australia A? Think it was during the 2000s.

M
I was going to travel down to Canberra for a few days and go to this match but it fell through

Was that against Australia A? Think it was during the 2000s.
Maybe @teenwolf might be right.................i remember commentators mention at the time that the 2nd game wouldnt count in the record books and all.

so hard to judge how morris an barlett are going WI have just gifted wickets. they are so much better then this to

why the F**k didn't we bat first

I know it’s not all entertainment but come off it Smith you want us forking out $100 plus and you don’t bat first?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This looks like it will be over inside 10 overs.

Is it too soon to say Xavier Bartlett is the greatest bowler of all time? 🤔

You might want to wait until he bowls in an ODI against a team that isn't a complete rabble before making that call.

Love this from JFM! Honestly would have been on for a 40 ball hundred here if we batted first, pitch is super flat and he’s in the zone.

I know it’s not all entertainment but come off it Smith you want us forking out $100 plus and you don’t bat first?
why the F**k didn't we bat first
Getting ready for the T20 series in a few days time and a chance to get back to the hotel earlier.

You play the game to win the game, not to entertain.

Remove this Banner Ad

3rd ODI Australia v West Indies Feb 6 1400hrs @ Manuka Oval

Back