List Mgmt. #4 Dustin Martin Contract Talk - 7 MORE YEARS

Remove this Banner Ad

Almost forgot to add, C7 are the head cheerleaders in the ' get Dusty out of Richmond ' campaign, ignore what they say.

Stevo perfect example, 2 weeks ago couldn't shut the dusty about to sign noise down quick enough, last week cheerleading from the stands that Dusty could go.

1.5m per year for one player is stupid enough as it is. Anything more you probably need to check yourself in somewhere.
When he stays with us and turns down an extra $3m from Norf their supporters will finally realise just how much of a basket case the club is.

Incredible stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's actually really sad when you think about it.

Seriously are they so insecure about themselves that they have to keep throwing more and more money at a guy that keeps saying 'not interested'.

It's like the beginning of those thriller movies when a lady tells a guy to f...off and she ends up dead.

Chanel 7 just said the Norf offer is now 3 million more than ours, it goes up every day, amazing.
Why would they up it if we supposedly are already $2mill off their offer? What a load of ****ing shit.

How no one in the media is questioning the stupidity of lolnorf is beyond me, they are bottom from tomorrow and are selling the farm for one player with a shed load of spuds on their list. if it were us the media would be slamming us and calling us irresponsible.
They've got to have a crack I guess. Martin would be as much about selling the club to kids too.
It's not without risks but they aren't ran by imbeciles.

I was not going to respond to you as obviously by your post count you are a alt account and do not have the balls/integrity to post what you are on your main account. Firstly the term media and how you use it, has me confused. You state the media were adamant that dusty signing was far from done ( which really was only C7) while the rest more reputable media reporters like Denham,KB,Caro etc all thought his signing was happening soon as we lifted our offer...so which media are you referring and can you link proof so i can gauge your time line ?

The reality is pretty simple. I said so in my podcast and also on here. We wont move from 1.2 million. If Norfs offer is just 1.5m, he will stay IMO as 300k a year more wont be enough to shift him. If Norf continue to show the desperation they have by offering these ridiculous sums of money and lift to 1.6 or 1.7 a year for 7 years...well I will personally say good bye myself to Dusty as that is way to much coin to ignore and it would be fair compensation for him not playing in finals or contending in his prime footy years which is the next 2-4 years.

Now to this bullshit you norf fools keep going on about how this was planned and you will front load as you are struggling to pay players now anyway etc etc. If that was the case, you would not have 8 players, some of who are loyal servants for years at your club being told...sorry we dont know what we can pay you till Dusty tells us, so brace yourselves as you may need to wait till october. If you could easily fit these players you would be re singing them, you are not and that speaks volumes to the truth. Anyone with half a brain can work that out. Lastly its no surprise, even though the tigers are dealing with Dusty, like norf, unlike norf, we are re signing our players during it...we know what we can afford, we have planned for a raid such as this.

Lastly we would not be at the afl getting approval for outside income streams for Dusty, similar to the blues with Judd, if A Carr is not aware of it and B we have been told to do it as that will allow us to secure Dusty services.

The way i see it, the only way we lose Dusty is if we stay at 1.1.or 1.2 and do not get approval for the corporate income to not be included in the cap like Judd and Visy and norf offer is the reported 1.6 plus per year for 7 years.

Last bit, i am still confident the tigers and Dusty can work out a solution to this. For the record I am not the only one saying that, a lot of more knowledgeable people that have been in the industry for years are saying the same thing. Some even on this very board have proof of that too.

#tiger71goesbang!

In all seriousness, thanks for the updates and this post but hope you don't feel you have justify yourself to these norf cretins. Really wish this thread would get locked down to Richmond only but then, they'll still create alt Richmond accounts.

Cheers T71!

They've got to have a crack I guess. Martin would be as much about selling the club to kids too.
It's not without risks but they aren't ran by imbeciles.
You'd like to think so...but let's be honest, right now it's questionable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Willing to relocate the club for him as well. Changing their name to Norf Auckland Dustin.

Thats actually a very valid point.

Would they be potentially be selling the idea they might go for some nz games in the next 7 years? Very plausable. Remember it doesn't necessarily meant it will happen but they can sell that odea.

How no one in the media is questioning the stupidity of lolnorf is beyond me, they are bottom from tomorrow and are selling the farm for one player with a shed load of spuds on their list. if it were us the media would be slamming us and calling us irresponsible.

Lloyd is more than just questioning it. Calling it a waste.

They can't compare to Danger, Cats were knocking on the door. Dusty might take norf from 17th to 13th with their list.

I can see Dustys future at North already. Round 4 meeting with Scott and Brayshaw.

Good Luck Dusty dont say we didnt warn you.

Can people in the know how edit the correct heads onto this clip?

According to the Media, AFL, RFC, NMFC, Twitter flogs, whoever else has the ability to create bullshit...
Our final offer however reported is 1.2/7
#lolnorfs is 1.5/7
That is a 2.1 mil difference over the 7 years. Not ******* 3 mil.

Media is now reporting our offer is 1.1, not 1.2. Don't know how it keeps on changing by the week.

Seen that, common sense will prevail what does that mean?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Means he will stay with us. Any decision/announcement pre-finals means he is definitely staying.

Ricky thinks that Dusty will leave a hell of a lot of off-field money on the table to move to Norf. He said in earlier posts that Richo has made a killing through Memorabilia, merchandise etc, by staying a one club player. He said that over the length of the deal he will make much more money at big club like Richmond than he can at a 'smaller club'. He also admitted he talks to Ralph Carr.

Media is now reporting our offer is 1.1, not 1.2. Don't know how it keeps on changing by the week.

Either figure is fine. Just can't go higher than $1.2m. No matter what.

Wayne Carey didn't like the offer and Dalsanto said it was border line :eek: tipping point was the phrase he used

Means he stops stringing the Roos on, signs with the Tigers and continues to build his cult hero status for years to come

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. #4 Dustin Martin Contract Talk - 7 MORE YEARS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back