List Mgmt. #4 Dustin Martin Contract Talk - 7 MORE YEARS

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm at the point now where I'm over this ****.

If he goes we will get solid compensation.

We will have 3 first round picks and will get Pat Naish.

We will then throw the kitchen sink at Tom Lynch Next year perhaps even this year.

Sick of hearing about it.

Rance would also.

Carr working for the Carlton footy club,signing up all our players and selling em for overs.

Carlton mafias new tactic.

:D
Rance cotch and Jack have already taken unders.

Geez the North board are up and about again.
North have already heavily denied that they're travelling to NZ to visit Shane, but haven't denied they're back in the hunt.
I for one am not concerned. They're going backwards, and can't even guarantee that their current coach will be there next year! The bookmakers must know something having him priced at $1.60 to go to the Gold Coast!

Amen.

Don't get all the saltiness aimed at Dusty now. Chill out Jesus Christ. Has there been an announcement that he has signed with Nth??
Turn your bloody microwaves off lol.

but i need to heat my lunch up :(

Honestly, if North are that desperate to offer 1.5 over 7 years, we should just match it and force a trade.

They'd sell the farm for him. First pick this year and next as a minimum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North have gotta be kidding themselves. They need a proper rebuild! Dusty will be retired by the time they get within a sniff of their window.

The kid being touted as No 1 is also being touted as the next Dustin Martin, take him and develop him and save yourself the 10 million. They are going to hamstring themselves if they hand out that much money. Sydney got away with it due to a winning COLA and successful club in regards to Buddy. Killer forward like Buddy over a midfielder any day of the week regardless.
EFA

He said he will make a decision at the end of the season. And he's going to do that. So all of you need to stop ******* panicking. ffs.
200.webp

Sounding like he's gone :'(

People just fearing the worst because it is drawing out. He'll stay but he and his Manager are just making sure that everyone knows that they said the end of the season and so it'll be end of the season. Just creates undue speculation and hope from opposition clubs. It also does push up his price now doesn't it as Richmond is desperate to keep him. Carr's playing this well. I just hope Dusty can see that the benefits of being at Richmond far outweigh a few extra hundred thou in the big scheme of his career and post career...

Geez the North board are up and about again.
North have already heavily denied that they're travelling to NZ to visit Shane, but haven't denied they're back in the hunt.
I for one am not concerned. They're going backwards, and can't even guarantee that their current coach will be there next year! The bookmakers must know something having him priced at $1.60 to go to the Gold Coast!
If you think north don't know who will
Be coach next year u got rocks in your head

Honestly, if North are that desperate to offer 1.5 over 7 years, we should just match it and force a trade.

They'd sell the farm for him. First pick this year and next as a minimum.
For a team needing to rebuild that's a massive case of having all your eggs in one basket. It severely limits your options in the meantime to be able to draft anyone other than young inexperienced players. Just can't see Norf taking that sort of gamble.

We on the other hand have now developed a good base to work with so can absorb such a large contract if required. To me on a very basic level it just seems that given the shy introverted character Dusty is that to move clubs will introduce new hurdles that he has already jumped at the Tigers and would I assume feel uncomfortable doing it all over again, on the other hand I could be horribly wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. #4 Dustin Martin Contract Talk - 7 MORE YEARS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back