List Mgmt. #4 Dustin Martin Contract Talk - 7 MORE YEARS

Remove this Banner Ad

People are too rapt up in the lol norf, and while I still love the pathetic joke that #lolnorf is.... If they want to literally sell the farm in an attempt to be relevant then there ain't shit we can do. People worried about losing face to them... They're a rabble and they can't even guarantee their coach will be there next year.

Mate even if they have Dusty next year we will give them an absolute hiding.

but for real what a campaigner if he leaves. not just because he's our best player but like the amount of times i've defended him. geez the chopstick gate?

I hope this doesn't come off as condescending as it really isn't my intention,but people need to calm down as I think some are too emotionally invested in this, gun superstar player but ffs it's footy. Hoping he stays, gut and brain says he's gone and has been for months.

I'm firmly in the camp that if he doesn't want to be at rfc then let him go, the cash will be great but he won't have the same legacy and we've been damn good to him. It certainly won't be a poor reflection on us. The talk of matching the 1.5 is beyond mental.

I'm invested as I have a signed dusty frame I bought for $500 :)

Its over when we say its over.
You know what I mean, he's working contract is done after this season. If we get compensation when he leaves it's just odd, like school ground game...but take it anyway.

As if he's going though. There's no point unless he really isn't happy here.

Mate even if they have Dusty next year we will give them an absolute hiding.
So will every other comp in the league. Interesting to see how holds himself playing with 21 shit players and getting flogged every week. We think its a media circus now....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

didnt apply to buddy, no chance it will apply for dusty
Buddy left on a deal of $1.1mil a year for 9 years. If the reports are right, Dusty could be leaving for up to $2mil a year over 6-7 years. Dusty could be on a deal that is worth the same as Franklins but 3 years shorter in length. Not saying that the AFL would change the compo we receive but we'd be negligent to not even raise the subject with them when deciding whether we'd match or not.

An aggressive stance taken by the Richmond marketing department...

RrW7q9u.png
Gold jerry gold!!!!

I'm surprised we get compensation full stop. He's out out of contract...his contract playing for Richmond is over.

The fact we would get something, that's a really good pick, is just a bonus.
But that's what FA is all about, awarding compensation to a club when they lose a player that's been there 8 years or longer.
I just think the compensation part is wrong. Martin is clearly in the top 2 in the competition and we stand to get a late first rounder !!!!

I'm invested as I have a signed dusty frame I bought for $500 :)
I'm the same; my famous 4 signed jumper just won't be the same if he goes. l was excited with the thought of Royce heart 1967-1969-1973-1974-priemership tiger player and dusty priemership tiger player 2017-2018-2019 on the same jumper

But that's what FA is all about, awarding compensation to a club when they lose a player that's been there 8 years or longer.
I just think the compensation part is wrong. Martin is clearly in the top 2 in the competition and we stand to get a late first rounder !!!!

And Melbourne got pick 3 for Frawley lol

Buddy left on a deal of $1.1mil a year for 9 years. If the reports are right, Dusty could be leaving for up to $2mil a year over 6-7 years. Dusty could be on a deal that is worth the same as Franklins but 3 years shorter in length. Not saying that the AFL would change the compo we receive but we'd be negligent to not even raise the subject with them when deciding whether we'd match or not.

noone is offering $2m, the article said norf have up to $2m to play with, not that they are offering it all to him.

$1.1m for buddy with the CBA increases is more than $1.5m for 2018 and onwards.

we are delusional if we think we will get anything other than ONE first round pick after our own, and that is assuming that isnt downgraded by us taking another free agent ourselves

noone is offering $2m, the article said norf have up to $2m to play with, not that they are offering it all to him.

$1.1m for buddy with the CBA increases is more than $1.5m for 2018 and onwards.

we are delusional if we think we will get anything other than ONE first round pick after our own, and that is assuming that isnt downgraded by us taking another free agent ourselves

Why don't we just offer Kelly a massive contract blokes a gun and only going to get better .

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. #4 Dustin Martin Contract Talk - 7 MORE YEARS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back