Past #42: Scott McMahon - club won't renew contract (29/9) & Loose retires (13/10) - thanks Loose

Remove this Banner Ad

At the end of the day, this spud would struggle to get a game in any other side. I have heard so many north people at the footy bag this bloke, i got mates who follow other teams who dont even know who he is. He is a dud footballer.

And I reckon he's only in the backline cause of the dreaded yips.Probably freakin started this pandemic.:rolleyes:

Any one calling for Mcmahon to be dropped has rocks in their heads, he is in our best 22 all day long. If any one needs to be dropped it is fat as a house Petrie, this bloke is useless, has no idea where to stand he gets beaten by his man 95% of the time, cant mark, not even a play maker, cant jump, cant even kick a goal from the goalsquare. He is hopless.

Hahaha POTY contender

Any one calling for Thomas to be dropped has rocks in their heads, he is in our best 22 all day long. If any one needs to be dropped it is slow as cow mcmahon, this bloke is useless, has no idea where to stand he gets beaten by his man 95% of the time, cant tackle, not even a play maker, cant kick, cant even hit a target by hand. He is hopless.
we-landed-on-the-moon-o.gif

You forgot Hmac, Goldie, LT, Firrito, Campbell & Anthony :thumbsu:

True. Maybe swap reserves for senior list it seems? ;)

Seriously, no need for drastic changes - was still a close loss (with players not at their best) and its only round 1 :thumbsu:

How many times has this spud been in the top 5 in our B/F ? Has he ever been invited to the brownlow or ever had any brownlow votes? When was the last time he has been named in the best players on ground by anyone in the media? He never ever gets talked about in any pre-game talk or after a game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many times has this spud been in the top 5 in our B/F ? Has he ever been invited to the brownlow or ever had any brownlow votes? When was the last time he has been named in the best players on ground by anyone in the media? He never ever gets talked about in any pre-game talk or after a game.

how about you just read mike shean and Patrick smith articles and we will close down the club because haters love to hate:mad:

how about you just read mike shean and Patrick smith articles and we will close down the club because haters love to hate:mad:
I don't hate any-one buddy, but going by the comments on here it sounds like this spud has, never been in the top 5 B/F, never been to the brownlow and never got a vote,we all know the media never ever mention his name, let alone ever been best on ground or the top 3 on ground, yet some people think he is gun. I hope he reads this, maybe he can answer the questions. All im saying is, he should be playing for north ballarat and even when he did play there he still didnt get a best on ground.

I don't hate any-one buddy, but going by the comments on here it sounds like this spud has, never been in the top 5 B/F, never been to the brownlow and never got a vote,we all know the media never ever mention his name, let alone ever been best on ground or the top 3 on ground, yet some people think he is gun. I hope he reads this, maybe he can answer the questions. All im saying is, he should be playing for north ballarat and even when he did play there he still didnt get a best on ground.

McMahon doesn't have the type of game to get "Brownlow" votes or stand out on the field - thats no knock on him and hsouldn't be seen as such, heaps of defenders hardly ever get a vote or get media attention. How many have Rutten/Glass/Morris etc got in their careers - and they have been the best going around.

He is solid player, does his job of providing reliable defense and rebound quite adequately. Plenty should be dropped before McMahon.

He dominated in Tassie last year against the Hawks.

He dominated in Tassie last year against the Hawks.

He did.

I remember stating in his player thread last year, that he had a great three weeks of football (R-17-19), against the Dogs, Lions and the Blues where he was more than solid in a loss.

That very next week, he smashed the Hawks.

Had a very good 2011 and a great last month and a half of football.

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #42: Scott McMahon - club won't renew contract (29/9) & Loose retires (13/10) - thanks Loose

Remove this Banner Ad

Back