Past #42: Scott McMahon - club won't renew contract (29/9) & Loose retires (13/10) - thanks Loose

Remove this Banner Ad

the one i had massive tantrum against bummer was edwards. He messed up 2 chances that could have sent up forward to an unmanned essendon goal. He did kick a final quarter clutch goal but otherwise the one to drop.
Don't get me started on this dud, did not even notice him on the ground untill the last 10 min of the game. Back him to kick 5 goals plus this round were playing a shyte team.

Lock this trash down IMO, its gotten to the point where hes struggling to think up why Loose was bad and when he does its just getting shot down with clear evidence by other posters.

Definition of futility.
And we wonder why we can't make the 8 and struggle against the real good teams.

And we wonder why we can't make the 8 and struggle against the real good teams.

I wander about this often and it's got me stamped. It's time for us to ruffle a few cages to prove that we are the real deal. If we can thump GWS by at least 100 points, the competition will suddenly stand up and applaud. Then, and only then, will we be back amongst the pigeons.

I wander about this often and it's got me stamped. It's time for us to ruffle a few cages to prove that we are the real deal. If we can thump GWS by at least 100 points, the competition will suddenly stand up and applaud. Then, and only then, will we be back amongst the pigeons.

We really need to workout what we stand for now.
We use to be a hard at it team that always would give a contest every game.
Now we play like we have no backbone.

I really think we need a harder edge in the side.
Teams score to easily against us.

We really need to workout what we stand for now.
We use to be a hard at it team that always would give a contest every game.
Now we play like we have no backbone.

I really think we need a harder edge in the side.
Teams score to easily against us.
Thats right we have become a nothing side. spud, edwards and mcmahon need to be replaced by black, delaney and spieght/pederson and the whole team will have a different feel and look about it, we will not win finals with these blokes in the team and none will be part of our next premier tilt, but scott has not got the balls to do it.

Thats right we have become a nothing side. spud, edwards and mcmahon need to be replaced by black, delaney and spieght/pederson and the whole team will have a different feel and look about it, we will not win finals with these blokes in the team and none will be part of our next premier tilt, but scott has not got the balls to do it.

Doesn't take a great deal of "balls" to pillory the Roos boys here Budda :thumbsdown:

[hint]
how-it-works_padlock.gif
[/hint]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least they've fixed the image now. The number of times they get a photo/caption wrong for north players is just mind boggling.

Shitty luck for him and us, but hopefully it'll all clear up and we'll see him back in a couple of weeks.

Let's hope Loose does well on the supercharged antibiotics the hospital can provide, and that he's fit and firing again really soon.

As for the pic being wrong, AFL Media are nothing if not consistent in their shitness.

Hope Scott gets well soon. Seems like there's a nasty bug going around from all the lift / office conversations I'm being left out of.

Should have said no to those room passes after the Geelong match.

Scott McMahon- Hives

Currently in hospital suffering joint pain and is covered in rashes.

Hope he is all good, and back in the side soon, we missed him last week.

Re: Scott McMahon- Hives

Currently in hospital suffering joint pain and is covered in rashes.

Hope he is all good, and back in the side soon, we missed him last week.

I'm quietly confident he'll get back soon. I remember being bitten by bees when I was saying hi to a grasshopper as a kid, and after a few weeks, back to 100%. The couple of weeks off will probably freshen him up anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Past #42: Scott McMahon - club won't renew contract (29/9) & Loose retires (13/10) - thanks Loose

Remove this Banner Ad

Back