Player Watch #44: Cameron Zurhaar - has re-signed until the end of 2029

Remove this Banner Ad

Im not certain there is market for him out there as his manager has reported.
There will be a market. Players proven at the level for nothing but cap space will always have a market.

How much of that cap space they are prepared to burn for a free hit is the question?

He's got tattoos of his teammates. I'd say that would mean its harder for him to leave than if he didn't. Not cos of the tats themselves but cos he wouldn't have done that if he didn't like his teammates.

Can't see him leaving after that interview. Seems too close with his team mates. It would be a massive call to turn his back on his life as it currently is.
It would be a massive call to turn down a 5 year deal with ya mates when you really arent cutting the mustard with elite performances. The club is doing Cam a massive solid here, lets not divert from it. 5 years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hearing strong word that its a done deal with Cam for 5 years.
He’s important on so many levels not least his popularity amongst the group
Also its very encouraging that against the popular narrative another player recommitted to NMFC.
Twomey has been barracking all year for him to leave as for that germ maclure, dont me started on that flog

Also its very encouraging that against the popular narrative another player recommitted to NMFC.
Twomey has been barracking all year for him to leave as for that germ maclure, dont me started on that flog
Twomey wants something to talk about. Maclure is just a campaigner.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Hearing = Reading Bigfooty?

Logue was really complimentary about Cam during his interview with JB and Billy, stressing how he helps set the mood around the club, gets around everyone and is usually one of the first to get in contact with new blokes and welcome to the club etc.

JB also stated "Not worried, reckon it gets done" or words to that effect.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #44: Cameron Zurhaar - has re-signed until the end of 2029

Remove this Banner Ad

Back