Player Watch #44: Cameron Zurhaar - has re-signed until the end of 2029

Remove this Banner Ad

Zurhaar's recent few weeks have been very good, but you don't judge all of our players by their form, you are incredibly rigid in your views of some players irrespective of their form and how they are viewed inside the club. Now, you're entitled to your opinions, as is everybody else on this board, but sometimes I just don't know if you're a supporter of another club and just trolling the Rooboys and Roogirls on this board, or you are a North supporter and just know very little about the game.
I judge all players by talent level and form

Zurhaar in good form and has talent

Players I target are players that don’t have as much talent, aren’t in form and are limited players

I judge all players by talent level and form

Zurhaar in good form and has talent

Players I target are players that don’t have as much talent, aren’t in form and are limited players
And you believe you are a better judge of talent than a four-time Premiership coach and a half-dozen assistant's who have a combined 150 years of experience in the game?

I tend to think the rules on BF change depending on the player Some times it will be boys will be boys and then it is this someone getting tattoos in season not being acceptable. Can't see the issue myself but i could be bias having 2 sleaves and some change.
I have plenty too so I know the time it takes to heal. I have no issue with what or how many he gets but IMO he should wait until the off-season to get them.

Getting them on a tues/wed when you're playing on a saturday isn't the smartest decision imo. The added element is we know he's not sitting in ice baths given you're not supposed to soak for 3-4 weeks after one. If it's also impacting his desire to put his body on the line (not scuffing a fresh tattoo) it's another issue (not saying it is but it could be).

I wait til at least half time

Not a first quarter then jumping to a player thread

And it’s to players not in form

Whereas zurhaar has been in strong form
Gtfo, you wrote pink off before he even played a game, gotta go back to sloppy joe hockey for your levels of hypocrisy. And bob hawke for your levels of bullsjit.

I have plenty too so I know the time it takes to heal. I have no issue with what or how many he gets but IMO he should wait until the off-season to get them.

Getting them on a tues/wed when you're playing on a saturday isn't the smartest decision imo. The added element is we know he's not sitting in ice baths given you're not supposed to soak for 3-4 weeks after one. If it's also impacting his desire to put his body on the line (not scuffing a fresh tattoo) it's another issue (not saying it is but it could be).
Perhaps your mate could tell us the date all this happened and we can see how he went that week?

Zurhaar's recent few weeks have been very good, but you don't judge all of our players by their form, you are incredibly rigid in your views of some players irrespective of their form and how they are viewed inside the club. Now, you're entitled to your opinions, as is everybody else on this board, but sometimes I just don't know if you're a supporter of another club and just trolling the Rooboys and Roogirls on this board, or you are a North supporter and just know very little about the game.
Why Not Have Both Government Shutdown GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely you don’t stand in the ride queue for an hour just to walk off before you get to jump on the ride?

Now nothing is a given, but there are signs that this team is starting to improve.

If he loves the environment and the playing group then just get it done. If he needs to squeeze and extra 25-50k to make it happen I am pretty sure there won’t be much push back.

This club needs to have the core of this group stick together. It also shows to any prospective players that this is a good place to be, given that players have committed when we aren’t travelling that well.

Surely you don’t stand in the ride queue for an hour just to walk off before you get to jump on the ride?

Now nothing is a given, but there are signs that this team is starting to improve.

If he loves the environment and the playing group then just get it done. If he needs to squeeze and extra 25-50k to make it happen I am pretty sure there won’t be much push back.

This club needs to have the core of this group stick together. It also shows to any prospective players that this is a good place to be, given that players have committed when we aren’t travelling that well.
Luke MCDonald said on SEN this morning he thinks Cam will stay. Can we take that to the bank?

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #44: Cameron Zurhaar - has re-signed until the end of 2029

Remove this Banner Ad

Back