Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 17: Old Man Yells At Crowds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShanDog

Cancelled
Podcaster
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging me! Winner announced when I get around to it.

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

Presidential Election Aftermath thread is here ->

If it happens, Russia will war by salami, and the USA by proxy.

Neither Biden nor Putin would allow open conflict (because, again, they’re not psychotic). But just like other proxy wars such as Korea, it would be utterly devastating and ruinous for the Ukrainian people.

Anyone who doesn’t think another stupid Cold War would be relatively painless doesn’t appreciate (or care) that for most of the world, the Cold War wasn’t that cold, and neither will this one.

Pretty clever putting the typo in there… even after being deplatformed, he just gets outraged lefties to distribute his message for him!

Liz is one of his right wing sycophants and she has been tweeting these Trump statements for a while now, in a laughable attempt to get around his twitter ban (it's easy to check, just click on her twitter). If she wasn't as stupid as he is, she would have caught the "typo" and told him to re-do the statement before she posted it and repeated it word for word.

It reminds me of this:

did-you-know-that-1-out-3-trump-supporters-are-just-as-stupid-as-the-other-2.jpg

Oh have you dropped your leftie facade again?
Neg. I'm advising my fellow lefties of the way to make Orange Man go away...

Happy to help m8.
Liz is one of his right wing sycophants and she has been tweeting these Trump statements for a while now, in a laughable attempt to get around his twitter ban (it's easy to check, just click on her twitter). If she wasn't as stupid as he is, she would have caught the "typo" and told him to re-do the statement before she posted it and repeated it word for word.

It reminds me of this:

did-you-know-that-1-out-3-trump-supporters-are-just-as-stupid-as-the-other-2.jpg
The typo was deliberate on both their parts. Think about it yo.

Anyone still supporting Trump is dangerously delusional.

The dangerous shift in Republican ranks was on display recently when Kyle Rittenhouse, who was 17 when he killed two people at an anti-racism protest in Kenosha, Wisconsin, argued that he acted in self-defence and was acquitted on all charges.

Rittenhouse was invited to Trump’s estate in Florida, elevated to heroic status by rightwing media and feted by Republicans. Taylor Greene even sponsored a bill to award him a congressional gold

Larry Jacobs, director of the Center for the Study of Politics and Governance at the University of Minnesota, said: “Within the Republican party, there’s a battle for leverage in terms of winning primaries and influencing primaries. Then you’ve got Donald Trump.

“He’s sitting there as a kind of monarch waiting for his subjects to come and pledge their fealty to him and one way to do it is to be the tough man to promise to take to the barricades to defend the 2020 election results, as Donald Trump sees it.”

He added: “We’re into the kind of outrage culture in the Republican party. There’s almost a competition as to who can be more outrageous, more vicious and threatening. It’s a race to the bottom.

“It’s a completely bonkers political party. This is one of the most dysfunctional and dangerous political parties in the democratic world. You’ve got Hungary, you’ve got Austria. There are places where you’ve had a surge on the right and I would say this is comparable. And maybe even a further extreme, if you look at what elected members of the US Congress are saying and doing.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone still supporting Trump is dangerously delusional.

The dangerous shift in Republican ranks was on display recently when Kyle Rittenhouse, who was 17 when he killed two people at an anti-racism protest in Kenosha, Wisconsin, argued that he acted in self-defence and was acquitted on all charges.

Rittenhouse was invited to Trump’s estate in Florida, elevated to heroic status by rightwing media and feted by Republicans. Taylor Greene even sponsored a bill to award him a congressional gold

Larry Jacobs, director of the Center for the Study of Politics and Governance at the University of Minnesota, said: “Within the Republican party, there’s a battle for leverage in terms of winning primaries and influencing primaries. Then you’ve got Donald Trump.

“He’s sitting there as a kind of monarch waiting for his subjects to come and pledge their fealty to him and one way to do it is to be the tough man to promise to take to the barricades to defend the 2020 election results, as Donald Trump sees it.”

He added: “We’re into the kind of outrage culture in the Republican party. There’s almost a competition as to who can be more outrageous, more vicious and threatening. It’s a race to the bottom.

“It’s a completely bonkers political party. This is one of the most dysfunctional and dangerous political parties in the democratic world. You’ve got Hungary, you’ve got Austria. There are places where you’ve had a surge on the right and I would say this is comparable. And maybe even a further extreme, if you look at what elected members of the US Congress are saying and doing.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What part of a protest involves vandalising and burning business?

Thats why people turned to trump because the right need a rude ahole to call out this stuff out.

What part of a protest involves vandalising and burning business?

Thats why people turned to trump because the right need a rude ahole to call out this stuff out.
Wow. That sounds like a riot.
That sounds dangerous!

I think all of us can agree that we're grateful that the people turned to Trump, and he stopped it!

I like your flag, and your shoes.

Wow. That sounds like a riot.
That sounds dangerous!

I think all of us can agree that we're grateful that the people turned to Trump, and he stopped it!

I like your flag, and your shoes.
Im not going to say trump stopped anything or eased tensions. He pisses alot of people off as seen in the 2020 election. I will say he called out things like this and people responded to that.

ps. Gilmore girls marathon tonight?

Im not going to say trump stopped anything or eased tensions. He pisses alot of people off as seen in the 2020 election. I will say he called out things like this and people responded to that.

ps. Gilmore girls marathon tonight?
Why aren't you going to say that?

Free speech, girl, you do you.

Trump is but a simple farmer man. Sure he pisses people off, but that's not a big deal.
It's protests that are the problem. And there is no way you can even slightly link protests to Trump.
Let alone white supremacists already on the FBI list of terrorists, being part of an assault on the Capital complex... to Trump

He only exists as a reaction to the baaaad baaad left!
The left are sheep as well.

Also, 'xcuse me? You know I hate GG because of their season 14 finale.
It's like you don't know me at all.
You better make this up to me.
Nice flag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why aren't you going to say that?

Free speech, girl, you do you.

Trump is but a simple farmer man. Sure he pisses people off, but that's not a big deal.
It's protests that are the problem. And there is no way you can even slightly link protests to Trump.
Let alone white supremacists already on the FBI list of terrorists, being part of an assault on the Capital complex... to Trump

He only exists as a reaction to the baaaad baaad left!
The left are sheep as well.

Also, 'xcuse me? You know I hate GG because of their season 14 finale.
It's like you don't know me at all.
You better make this up to me.
Nice flag.
I think we might be in different libraries here. My point is things like riots getting called protests and other gaslighting tactics within the culture war made bonkers and wanted someone that would hit back on this level, trump was what we got.

I think your saying trump is a general bad dude and how could anyone ever like him. Please correct if wrong.

Make it up by co-signing a left to the production team to redo season 14?

I think we might be in different libraries here. My point is things like riots getting called protests and other gaslighting tactics within the culture war made bonkers and wanted someone that would hit back on this level, trump was what we got.

I think your saying trump is a general bad dude and how could anyone ever like him. Please correct if wrong.

Make it up by co-signing a left to the production team to redo season 14?
How dare you.
Seriously, how flipping dare you.
Don't put words in my mouth!!
I'm furious now.

I'm not saying Trump is just a general bad dude.
I'm not saying Trump is a racist.
I'm not saying Trump is a rapist.
I'm not saying Trump is a pedarist.
I'm not saying Trump supporters have a lot of similar qualities to Trump, which is why the support him.

I'm not saying any of that!!!

I'm saying that it's unfair to blame him for the actions of people who listened to his clear instructions.

What I am really saying is... that all of the negatives of Trump, are clearly... the 'lefts' fault.
We clearly agree on that.
All the bad things are because of 'the left'. Either actions of 'the left', or in response to 'the left'.

So please, PLEASE, don't put words in my mouth!

Speaking of in my mouth! Where's dinner?

How dare you.
Seriously, how flipping dare you.
Don't put words in my mouth!!
I'm furious now.

I'm not saying Trump is just a general bad dude.
I'm not saying Trump is a racist.
I'm not saying Trump is a rapist.
I'm not saying Trump is a pedarist.
I'm not saying Trump supporters have a lot of similar qualities to Trump, which is why the support him.

I'm not saying any of that!!!

I'm saying that it's unfair to blame him for the actions of people who listened to his clear instructions.

What I am really saying is... that all of the negatives of Trump, are clearly... the 'lefts' fault.
We clearly agree on that.
All the bad things are because of 'the left'. Either actions of 'the left', or in response to 'the left'.

So please, PLEASE, don't put words in my mouth!

Speaking of in my mouth! Where's dinner?
Trump cheating on his wife is his fault
Trump needing people to say nice things to him is his fault
Trump being the president and being rude and petty is his fault
I dont agree that all bad things are because of the left the right can put their foot in it too.

Back to the original post that asked how can anyone still support trump and I pointed out the answer was in the lines below with the gaslighting protest comment.
To your comment, the fault of the left is the constant gaslighting and with the way the DNC and MSM are going you will get trump again.

Trump cheating on his wife is his fault
Trump needing people to say nice things to him is his fault
Trump being the president and being rude and petty is his fault
I dont agree that all bad things are because of the left the right can put their foot in it too.

Back to the original post that asked how can anyone still support trump and I pointed out the answer was in the lines below with the gaslighting protest comment.
To your comment, the fault of the left is the constant gaslighting and with the way the DNC and MSM are going you will get trump again.
Can you explain gaslighting to me, a bit?

When you say 'we will get Trump again', and you say it's because of the left.
But you qualify it by saying that the 'not left' are also to blame, because they can be 'rude and petty'. It leaves me a bit lit... as if by gas.

Yes or no. But you can expand if you like.
Did the Capitol Complex get assaulted by a huge group of Trump supporters, that included white supremacists?​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back