Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I remember someone posted on reddit the amount of times the secret service has ****ed up and its likely to get worse over the next few years from what people think due to the workplace culture.

That said, because Trump is an ex-President what I have seen theorised is that he has a smaller secret service detail and a lot is then left to local law enforcement. Its being reported that people saw the shooter climbing a ladder onto the building and that when reported local cops were "confused by the conflicting information" whatever the **** that means.
It will be interesting in the wash up whether its the security detail that cops the blame for missing this, or the local cops.

Which apparently the trump organisation is finding difficult to get in number since, and you will not believe this, donny doesn't pay his bills for security.

Did we really see Trump get shot, or did we just see him duck down behind a lectern, get covered by SS agents, none of whom got shot, despite the shooter getting off more shots, and then he stands up with a bloody, but still present, ear.

If something dodgy is going on, look at who benefits from it.

you reckon he did the WWE fall over and cut yourself with a razorblade trick?

For those posters who genuinely want to know about Project 2025 Four Corners tonight.
It will never convince the Trump supporters or those who claim its all hyperbole.

Project 2025 made up of people in his administration last time and would be again, but nothing to do with Trump.

The cognitive dissonance is amazing, even if/when they get to implement a lot of their crazy shit the same people saying its overblown/a conspiracy theory/no big deal will be saying "well it hasn't effected me personally, and LMAO leftist tears". They will also swallow and justification is given for any of the said draconian measures put in place. Even if an election is called off for "security concerns", or laws changed to give Trump another term, they will still claim its no big deal.

Basically there is no line Trump or Project 2025 will cross which will change those on here who support Trump and/or the "the world was fine after 4 years of trump before" crowd. They will come up with magical thinking and reasoning that everything is still ok and justified.

just outlines how in the blue **** that building was not completely locked down.

Either it's a massive failure by law enforcement + secret service, or it's an inside job.
I know conspiracy theories are always going to follow shit like this but I honestly don't get how anyone can get inside job vibes. Like if actual people with power wanted to kill Trump they would be able to do it and make it look like he died of natural causes.

It was some 20 year old nobody without any training or even a scope on his rifle who got kicked out of a gun club because he was such a terrible shot. Then he didn't even get close to hitting his target, he hit a teleprompter and the broken glass ricocheted to Trumps ear.

Seems much more likely that Trump has been doing multiple rallies most weeks for nearly a decade and eventually security just slipped.

I remember someone posted on reddit the amount of times the secret service has ****ed up and its likely to get worse over the next few years from what people think due to the workplace culture.

That said, because Trump is an ex-President what I have seen theorised is that he has a smaller secret service detail and a lot is then left to local law enforcement. Its being reported that people saw the shooter climbing a ladder onto the building and that when reported local cops were "confused by the conflicting information" whatever the **** that means.
It will be interesting in the wash up whether its the security detail that cops the blame for missing this, or the local cops.
Uvalde cops anyone

There are images where you can see something whizz past his head.

At least the conspiracy theorists will be eating well for the next decade.
Well when you consider world history, it will be for at least decades. This goes for theories of false flag, Biden ordering it, FBI/CIA behind it, George Clooney doing it etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When Trump was put into his car the 3 secret service outside the car were all female.

Is this a new thing? Increased diversity? I can't remember seeing any female secret service before

I know conspiracy theories are always going to follow shit like this but I honestly don't get how anyone can get inside job vibes. Like if actual people with power wanted to kill Trump they would be able to do it and make it look like he died of natural causes.

It was some 20 year old nobody without any training or even a scope on his rifle who got kicked out of a gun club because he was such a terrible shot. Then he didn't even get close to hitting his target, he hit a teleprompter and the broken glass ricocheted to Trumps ear.

Seems much more likely that Trump has been doing multiple rallies most weeks for nearly a decade and eventually security just slipped.
This is by far the most likely scenario. Bit like conspiracy theories Israel "let" October 7 happen, or 9/11 inside job. All look like cases of hubris and complacency.

I don't think you've done much shooting. Hitting Donny's fat head at 100 metres with an accurate scoped rifle should be a piece of piss for a fairly competent shooter.

I grew up in the country and used to do a lot of shooting when I was younger, I could regularly head shoot rabbits at 200 metres+ with a 22-250 and 12x scope and regularly hit bullseyes which were head size out to 800 yards with 7.62mm military ammo on a big bore range (peep sites and spotting scope).

22-250 bit OP for rabbits. standard .22 or shotty was enough.

Here are some examples of Trump's rhetoric.

On putting 100% tariffs on cars:
Now, if I don't get elected, it's going to be a bloodbath for the whole — that's going to be the least of it. It's going to be a bloodbath for the country. That will be the least of it.

On immigrants/immigration:
Donald Trump 's descriptions of people from other countries and other racial and ethnic groups as subhuman animals is the kind of language we see in countries before they have ethnic violence or even genocide. It's the kind of language we see when authoritarian movements rise to power.

He has mulled shooting illegal border crossers in the legs and offered to pay the legal fees of people who roughed up protesters that disrupted his 2016 campaign rallies.

He's appealing to the worst aspects of humanity
Why do you words like vermin and poisoning of the blood?
Because our country is being poisoned.

On shoplifters Pelosi, Milley:
Shoplifters should be immediately shot, suggested the United States’ top general be executed and mocked a political opponent’s husband who was beaten with a hammer.

Media:
Threaten NBC News and MSNBC’s access to the airwaves over news coverage of him that he called “Country Threatening Treason.”

Trumps says the quiet things out loud that his supporters and defenders agree with.

But but…sleepy joe said bullseye once

Nobody believes this story. Nobody in Australia wears a MAGA hat to a bar. 😂
Cmon mate, at least try and make it sound somewhat realistic.
Guy round the corner
I posted this interview yesterday but didn't get the backstory. A blind reporter getting a scoop interview with an eye-witness minutes after an attempted assassination attempt is pretty wild.

Says it all really

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back