Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We've actually reached a point where things have flipped. The left wing nutters preaching violence, conspiracy theories and supporting the war machine. What a wild time.
Who dat?

Is Candace Owens really going to say anything but that?
It's the only time she has ever been right about anything in her life! If I was American and even a little bit torn between who to vote for between Biden and Trump, I think I would be voting Trump now. But I am not torn, Biden is way more qualified to be president even if he needs a little nap every 5 minutes and confused Zelenskyy for Putin occasionally :eekv1: But the swing voters, who do we think they are voting for now? How much more motivated are Trump supporters to go and vote now?

I dont see Biden winning it anymore.

If this had happened to President Biden, would everyone be saying that he's automatically won the election? I suppose this is a knee-jerk reaction. There's 4 months to go before voting takes place. Maybe the knee-jerking will be over by then.

He just won the election - he has no trouble from here on.
Joe will find it hard to top this. I don’t think even falling off his bicycle whilst solving the Israel-Palestine crisis would do it.

You’ve got to hand it to Donald. He may be an imbecilic , narcissistic moron who cares about absolutely no one but himself but I’ve never seen someone been able to turn a negative into a positive like him.
Doesn’t hurt that he has no problem with being a habitual liar, and has the Supreme Court in his pocket I suppose.

This was the belief of most people anyway.

I think he already had it.
Yep he did. But now he will win by even more making it even easier to attack democrats and public servants.

Lets hope like crazy the shooter has no minor connection to the democrat party because if so this is going to get very dangerous for everyone. Trump will justify every horrendous action he takes against Democrats by claiming they tried to kill him.

That is not a photo of the bullet.

A .22 bullet travels at about 1200 feet/sec. The fastest shutter speed is 1/4000. So, even if you had sufficient lighting, in that time, the bullet will travel .3ft (3.6 inches). You're not going to do it with shutter speed - especially not by accident.

What you will need to do is have a set-up where you can create a dark environment, keep your shutter open, and illuminate the bullet with a quick burst of light as it passes in front of the lens, which will require a sound activated timer to set off your strobe.

(Edit: there are scientists working for the Dept of Defence at the Port Wakefield proof range laboratories who do this for a living)

There is no way it was a .22 there is a massive pool of blood/bits of flesh in the stands

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, you’re not actually appalled by anything on display here, your post was only about partisan point-scoring.

I’ll put you on Ignore right away, and thank you for so eloquently letting me know that I won’t be missing out on anything of value by doing that.

Gee, thought this bloke just didn't like some SW shows, but this is a pretty gross personality shining through.

There is no way it was a .22 there is a massive pool of blood/bits of flesh in the stands
There was a report saying it was a high caliber weapon but it will come out soon enough.

I also agree a .22 at that range cannot cause that damage we saw.

Four days ago....

“I have one job, and that’s to beat Donald Trump. I’m absolutely certain I’m the best person to be able to do that. So, we’re done talking about the debate, it’s time to put Trump in a bullseye,” Biden said.

Clearly Biden is talking metaphorically here and did not request a assassination attempt. Biden's covered though since his comments are an 'official' act.

A .22 bullet travels at about 1200 feet/sec. The fastest shutter speed is 1/4000. So, even if you had sufficient lighting, in that time, the bullet will travel .3ft (3.6 inches). You're not going to do it with shutter speed - especially not by accident.
How fast is it going if it has travelled 100m and hit a glass teleprompter?

what's that rant got to do with someone attempting to assassinate him?
Because some of those same fans are being all sanctimonious on here when others have mocked Trump’s near miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back