Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What the hell are you even talking about>? Dude was just millimetres away from being assassinated by someone with 'reported ties' to ANTIFA and you're complaining about his tweets? News flash, whoever the whackjob was that just tried killing him was equally as radicalized by folk on the other side of this shitshow.
Where are you getting this intel?
You appear to be a major BS artist!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure most Americans realise how close they came to chaos.

Would've been borderline civil war time
Sad to say, I don't think the chaos has finished. Right now, people with easy access to guns are reading forums that are spewing bile and untruths (equally left and right) which may result in further violence.

The line to chaos hasn't yet been touched.

Criticising people for caring for others who have been shot.

Gee wizz people like you have lost plot today.
Lol, “caring for others” ahahaha, it was an empty platitudinous drivel post from Kram, it was bait, I took it and threw the hook and line back at his hypocritical a-hole!👍

Lol, “caring for others” ahahaha, it was an empty platitudinous drivel post from Kram, it was bait, I took it and threw the hook and line back at his hypocritical a-hole!👍

Hopefully the 2 injured people in hospital pull through.

This isn’t drivel. You know it’s not drivel but you just felt the need to go after it.

You’re a dickhea*.

I've also read that the person in those photos is not the shooter, so just be careful.

If the shooter is some cooker/maga nut it has to be a transgender illegal immigrant who identifies as a furry and but is a member of the Republican party and owns shares in Trump media

The confusion would be fantastic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back