Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
X is literally the worst source for anything. I'd trust Fox News more than X, and that says a lot.

All you have to do, is make a meme, a false claim, or label something as a "fact". Especially if its a "bot" account, or someone who has a high following. And their fan base will spread it like fire "because it goes along with their ideals/person I follow said it, so they must be true". Because ideology doesn't need facts. And the more that it is spread, the more is comes across as "truth", because so many people are sharing it. If you play your cards right, you can take advantage of trending words/the algorithm, and create a greater spread. Never seen so much BS spread anywhere, as much as I have seen on X.
What if it is something literally linked from a news site on X?

Difference is Republicans are calling Joe senile whereas Dems are calling Trump a Hitlorian Dictator that wants to overthrow the government, destroy democracy and launch nukes.

When you fear monger nonsense like that is it any surprise somebody would want to assassinate that type of person (Especially Americans). We’ve all joked about it happening sooner or later, well here we are.
Carn really? Both as bad as each other (remember “killary”)

Festerz loves X, he/she thinks everything on X is factual. The mind boggles
I'm assuming that you and MPMonkeys are the same person due to the content and style of your posts. And that you are also someone who went by a previous name on this forum who shall remain nameless.

But you (and them) seem not to understand what Twitter is. I guess that's because you are struggling to understand this world you now live in because of your age, education or other reasons. So let me help you.

Twitter/X is a medium, much like your phone or TV.

Saying you hate twitter because of what it says makes as much sense as saying that you hate your phone or TV, or sound system for what it broadcasts. Or the paper that a letter from your jilted lover sent you in your youth. Or the wall that someone graffitied something you disagreed with.

Twitter/X is simply another way of connecting with the world, used by every credible news source on the planet. As well as every major business and government agency.

Linking to the content on twitter is like linking to the electronic content on a newspaper, government or business website. It's used by leading academics, authors, journalists, world leaders and credible opinion makers. Except those individuals who are banned for posting lies and mis-information - like Trump was during the covid pandemic until his mate Elon Musk took over twitter to change the rules.

My point being what is linked and what it says on twitter depends on the source. And you are in control of what is done with that information - understanding it, digesting it and challenging it if it's not true. Much like this social media website.

Get it? So stop being silly.

And I'll keep linking to twitter because it provides the best real-time source of information. Unless of course you care to share your address in which case I'll send you a telegram.

Glad to be of assistance.

Last edited:
That I do agree with. Now start giving it a go from here on in. Have your opinion and accept different opinions from others too.
I think the pile on that poster was unfair and then the rest of the discussion deteriorated.

I think that some posters carry grudges from other threads which is strange.

Unhinged nonsense.
Because you don't agree with it?

Facts are that those things occurred. You may not agree that Trump nor the republicans had anything imput into any of that but those things happened.

Just like someone attempted to assassinate a presidential candidate this morning. No doubt spurred on by various elements found online.

Shouldn't really matter what 'side' you are on.
But when you automatically ignore or call something unhinged because you can't accept it, it only shows you to be narrow minded and incapable of having a mature discussion.

Because you don't agree with it?

Facts are that those things occurred. You may not agree that Trump nor the republicans had anything imput into any of that but those things happened.

Just like someone attempted to assassinate a presidential candidate this morning. No doubt spurred on by various elements found online.

Shouldn't really matter what 'side' you are on.
But when you automatically ignore or call something unhinged because you can't accept it, it only shows you to be narrow minded and incapable of having a mature discussion.
No apparently one can just deny what actually has occured according to MPMonkeys

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Difference is Republicans are calling Joe senile whereas Dems are calling Trump a Hitlorian Dictator that wants to overthrow the government, destroy democracy and launch nukes.

When you fear monger nonsense like that is it any surprise somebody would want to assassinate that type of person (Especially Americans). We’ve all joked about it happening sooner or later, well here we are.
WTF Trump fear mongers in every single tweet, every single rally. He is a stochastic terrorist.

Watching Indycars earlier where Scott Mac won his first oval track race.. Had to laugh before the start of the race, the track announcer asked the crowd to bow their heads for a moments prayer for Donald Trump!
Crazy yanks!.. Arm everyone to the teeth, gun mad culture But a prayer fixes all!

What I find funny is the folks that found themselves dead at a Trump rally due to gun violence, would have been cheering and hollering about having their 2nd amendment rights taken away from them only moments earlier.
Call me whatever you’d like you squib, but I find that funny, just like a chicken opening the door to a fox on the henhouse!
It's ironic. But that's not necessarily the same as "funny".

I'm assuming that you and MPMonkeys are the same person due to the content and style of your posts. And that you are also someone who went by a previous name on this forum who shall remain nameless.

But you (and them) seem not to understand what Twitter is. I guess that's because you are struggling to understand this world you now live in because of your age, education or other reasons. So let me help you.

Twitter/X is a medium, much like your phone or TV.

Saying you hate twitter because of what it says makes as much sense as saying that you hate your phone or TV, or sound system for what it broadcasts. Or the paper that a letter from your gilted lover sent you.

It is simply a way of connecting with the world, used by every credible news source on the planet. As well as every major business and government agency.

Linking to the content on twitter is like linking to the electronic content on a newspaper, government or business website. Except those individuals who are banned for posting lies and mis-information - like Trump was during the covid pandemic until his mate Elon Musk took over twitter.

My point being what is linked and what it says on twitter depends on the source. And you are in control of what is done with that information - understanding it, digesting it and challenging it if it's not true. Much like this social media website.

Get it? So stop being silly.

And I'll keep linking to twitter because it provides the best real-time source of information. Unless of course you care to share your address in which case I'll send you a telegram.

Glad to be of assistance.
I am who I am, I am not pretending to be anyone else. I don’t hate X, it is a medium where irresponsible and responsible people put whatever they think whether it be true or not. I don’t know who you are whether male, female or any other gender but you are not the sole source of knowledge. BTW, just to keep up, it is now X not twitter. But stay in the past.

😂😂😂😂

Get caught out and try and spin bullshit, no wonder you and Maggie love each other.
Oh please, you promised us you were leaving the State because “dictator Dan” and squibbed it because………reasons!
I’m stoked those that make the most noise about their 2nd amendment rights end up pushing up daisies because of it, sublime irony!♥️👍

More and more fear mongering, despite that Trumps previous 4 years of presidency he showed none of what you’re claiming he will do.

You live in fear born out of watching far too much mainstream media propaganda. Far left radical minded people like yourself insinuated Trump would start WW3, but when that didn’t happen you loons don’t come out and admit you got it wrong. You double down like the brainwashed useful idiots that you are.

Time for you and Maggie5 to leave a laughing emoji to this post - it’s the tell tale sign you’ve been exposed and you’re very consistent with the behaviour. Let’s hope Trump survives all these attacks and you shuffle off to a bunker and never come up for air.

Oh you’re back online Yippee Yi Yeo.

Still waiting for that ironclad evidence that a “leftie” shot Trump.

Surely you have it by now.

What I find funny is the folks that found themselves dead at a Trump rally due to gun violence, would have been cheering and hollering about having their 2nd amendment rights taken away from them only moments earlier.
Call me whatever you’d like you squib, but I find that funny, just like a chicken opening the door to a fox on the henhouse!
What a terrible post.
You know nothing about that poor person, instead you are projecting your hatred on them and conjuring up some caricature of him/her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back