Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not really sure how to say this but a lot of American women should be hella pissed right now because a white man shooting to attempt to kill another white man and missing has pretty much guaranteed they are going to lose more rights at some point in the next 4 years.

Everyone keeps saying that but hasn’t provided any examples of why it’s worth getting worked up over?

World didn’t end when Trump was in last time. World wasn’t a magical heaven when Obama was president.
AUKUS
Pine Gap
Darwin
HMAS Stirling
Australian govt (both sides) taking deeply unpopular actions at the behest of the US

And you don't think shit that happens in the US has any effect here

It's been unofficial since Vietnam and official since 1975 and bleedingly ****ing obvious in the last 25 years

I'm not really sure how to say this but a lot of American women should be hella pissed right now because a white man shooting to attempt to kill another white man and missing has pretty much guaranteed they are going to lose more rights at some point in the next 4 years.
if you're not sure how to say something maybe you shouldn't bother

Crying about a violent murderer and yet nothing for the dead victim and two critically injured?
No sympathy for Melania either, given Don looks like the whole thing gave him his second boner this decade.

The Donald getting pose lessons from The Rock!!

UkWB2wk.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't seen this angle before - shows the distance and height difference between the stage and the spectators. I thought the stands were right up close.

Also surprised there wasn't a ramp or something to provide better egress off the stage. This shows why there was such a delay trying to get him down the stairs.

I reckon the shooter actually hit his target. Anti-ear fetishist, never intended to kill Trump.

I’m trying to remember the book (maybe Don DeLillo’s Libra? I haven’t read it in forever) where it depicts Oswald as being put up by the CIA to shoot Kennedy’s ear off as a warning, except he misses and blows his head off. Couldn’t help but think of the comparison to today.

I think everyone here has wanted to fire a weapon in a politician's direction, but you must show some self restraint.
If you are desperate and have nothing to lose, what is in your personal interest to show restraint (it is the type of logic that leads to suicide attacks)

Haven't seen this angle before - shows the distance and height difference between the stage and the spectators. I thought the stands were right up close.

Also surprised there wasn't a ramp or something to provide better egress off the stage. This shows why there was such a delay trying to get him down the stairs.

How did the teleprompter glass story shake out in the end? It looks like there were only two on stage and both were not hit.

Unfortunate in a way he was not able to been taken alive ala Oswald.

Puts into perspective the vast difference in shooting skills Oswald used a WW1 Carcano rifle prone to jamming and other issues and was able to hit JFK twice in a moving vehicle.

This guy used a modified AR platform and missed a stationary target from 100yards away 4 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back