Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beyond belief how poor the SS was. Trump needs his own security
That would involve Trump actually paying people for their services.

Never gonna happen.

View attachment 2049414
Many examples of this style reporting.

I guess if you are looking for things to back up your pre conceived ideas sure. You got a link to an article with that screenshot, or just something screenshotted by someone trying to stoke rage.

Thing is there is no evidence this assassination was perpetuated by anyone on the left. So you are just going off vibes and what you want to be true.

This is also CNN’s live coverage headline

I didnt say there wasnt a gun control problem in the 60's.

I said it's disingenuous to compare the gun control problem of the 60's (90 million guns = 5 guns per 10 people, mostly revolvers and hunting rifles, next to no assault weapons, relatively rare mass shootings) to the gun control problem of the 2020's (400 million guns = 12 guns per 10 people, mostly semi automatic high capacity handguns and around 100 million (25 percent of all guns in circulation) AR-15 style semi automatic assault weapons, advanced targeting optics and lasers, mass shootings routine).

View attachment 2049395

You could argue that should the Politicians in the 60's had have acted harder back then, it may have mitigated the problem the Seppos have now, but the reality was that in the 60's guns (and gun violence) was not the problem it is now, and to compare the two periods by critiquing non action in the 60's is disingenuous.

It's also disingenuous to blame Democrats for the gun problem at the moment. They couldn't do anything at the moment even if they tried and had the political will to act (and get wiped out in elections like what happened to Obama when he managed to get limited gun control in and the got wiped out in the midterms) and whatever they managed to get up, the SCOTUS would overturn in any event.

Clearly the Democrats support ending the above and much tighter gun control. Arguing otherwise is fantasy land stuff.

Barring the 2A being repealed that country is ****ed for the foreseeable future at least.
When nothing happened after Sandy Hook when kindergarten kids were all massacred, you realised there would never be any change

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you explain? You think the secret service having diversity metrics is a good thing? That's what you think?

Are you “just asking questions?”

You think strength and being a big burley (and I assume white) male are the only pre requisites being in secret service?

There are lots of jobs which would be intelligence, examining threats etc.

The incel shit where you don't think women are good enough.

It's incel to suggest that men are physically stronger and faster than women?

It's incel to suggest that diversity metrics on one of the most important jobs in america is a bad thing?

THAT'S your opinion? And you think my opinion is ridiculous??????????

Please explain why I'm wrong without using more personal attacks

It's incel to suggest that men are physically stronger and faster than women?

It's incel to suggest that diversity metrics on one of the most important jobs in america is a bad thing?

THAT'S your opinion? And you think my opinion is ridiculous??????????

Please explain why I'm wrong without using more personal attacks

you were warned, goodbye.

When nothing happened after Sandy Hook when kindergarten kids were all massacred, you realised there would never be any change

Action was taken:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_control_after_the_Sandy_Hook_Elementary_School_shooting

Obama did what he could with a Republican controlled House (bearing in mind the 2A also exists so his hands were also tied Constitutionally).

He then lost the Senate in the 2014 midterms, and was a lame duck President thereafter.

The country is utterly ****ed. They've all but decided that thousands of murdered children annually is just 'a fair price to pay for (the freedom of their representatives to get big paychecks from the NRA)'

1721037613926.png

2,500 kids murdered by guns every year and nothing done.

Madness.

How’s all the right wing not wanting to talk about the gunmen or his affiliations now, after immediately creaming themselves, telling the world it was a lefty?

It’s the usual Trump supporter way, ignore reality, deny what goes against your narrative ever happened.

How’s all the right wing not wanting to talk about the gunmen or his affiliations now, after immediately creaming themselves, telling the world it was a lefty?
Didn’t he donate to the democrats?

Regardless him being “registered” as a Republican hardly proves anything… he couldn’t have done that for show?

Businesses leaving was referring to Big Businesses. Obviously your local donut shop owner isn’t going to move to Dubai to avoid tax man.

Red tape was referring to all businesses.

What about a tabacco shop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back