Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re back.
I am curious.
What is your opinion on Putin and Ukraine?
What is your opinion on Democracy or the loss of it?
What is your opinion on a captured SCOTUS?

What is your opinion on the NRA supporting Trump?
What is your opinion on climate change and Trump policies?
What is your opinion on disassembling education in the US?
What’s is your opinion on criminals being held accountable for their crimes even if they are the President?

I can answer on flowers behalf and he can correct me if any answers are different.

1. Ukraine are nazis, Putin is saving them. Dems just want war to never end.

2. Biden and Dems bigger threat to democracy, project 2025 doesn’t exist. Trump is a peace loving softie

3. Whatabout Dems using SCOTUS for themselves, abortion not really banned.

4. NRA are about freedom and love. Just like Trump.

5. Climate change is fake created by Marxist baby eating pedos, who are controlled by George Soros.

6. Education needs to be changed in the US before 100% of the population is gay or trans by 2027. Also 100% of white people will be slaves by 2026 cos critical race theory.

7. Biden should be charged for crimes, Trump shouldn’t. Cos Hunter laptop, stolen documents and dangerous hateful rhetoric. Trump always just joking around, fun loving guy.

uh huh.

inappropriate dressing for a small wound.
not done by a wound care professional.

done for effect only.
Ever tried to stick a bandaid onto an ear? You sound like you"d be knowing stuff about professional care and so should know a fresh wound needs to be protected from infection.

Trying to reverse engineer the attempted assassination of Trump as being by a Trump supporter is the true calisthenics.

A registered Republican who fellow students said was very conservative.

Maybe he didn’t support trump and was an angry Nicki Haley fan? Or thought Trump was too moderate?

My money is just it being apolitical young loner guy angry and depressed at world.

So Trumps miss-handling of classified information case was thrown out today. So that shows it was just another political hit job. Now onto the next one, I wonder what they’ll make up this time.

So is Biden controlling things or not? What is the narrative in MAGA world, it seems to shape shift every 5 seconds.

Ever tried to stick a bandaid onto an ear? You sound like you"d be knowing stuff about professional care and so should know a fresh wound needs to be protected from infection.
tiny area.
moist wound healing the best imo.
sterile vaseline is used, no dressing required or applicable in this area or type of wound.

You better believe that by now the DoJ/FBI knows everything there is possible to know about the shooter, so I'm shocked to be sitting here that the only detail leaked is that he was once a registered republican. I'm going to go out on a limb here and speculate that they know he wasn't a Trump supporter doing his best to get Trump elected and the true motivation will be released to the public as soon as November the 6th.
"You better believe" sounds like I don't know anything, so I'm just going to make up some bullshit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You better believe that by now the DoJ/FBI knows everything there is possible to know about the shooter, so I'm shocked to be sitting here that the only detail leaked is that he was once a registered republican. I'm going to go out on a limb here and speculate that they know he wasn't a Trump supporter doing his best to get Trump elected and the true motivation will be released to the public as soon as November the 6th.

You are so upset it wasn’t a person you wanted it to be.

He’s a pasty white loner kid who was a gun nut and students said was very conservative.

You think there will be a plot twist that it was all antifa/BLM/big trans ?

"You better believe" sounds like I don't know anything, so I'm just going to make up some bullshit.

Also it’s not even 72 hours since it happened, and he doesn’t have any real online presence, not sure info on every other shooter in the past has been out that quick. Like we know a fair bit already about him, just no clues to motives yet.

I'd bet he wasn't actually shot in the ear. I reckon the bleeding happened from when he was thrown to the deck and covered by SS agents.

The other option is that he's so doped up on pills that he didn't notice when he was shot. I'm not sure it's possible to be shot in the ear and not have any reaction at all.

This could well describe a lot of people posting on this board here and now, but as far as I know they're not planning to kill someone.

No and doesn’t mean many would. Just like not many politically engaged people would either.

It’s just the profile that seems to be coming together of the shooter.

Though in terms of possible scenarios, him being a Nicki Hayley stan is by far the weirdest and funniest.

The more I see of vision of the shooter being called out by many people prior to the shooting the more dumbfounded I am

It makes a lot of sense if you consider a communication breakdown between local law enforcement and Secret Service.

Not every cop would have a direct line to the Secret Service.

There’s a good Twitter thread around which seems reasonably believable as to how it’s structured and where it likely broke down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back