Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Better than these stupid sorry excuse for journalism aiming for gotcha moments.

Better than because you like his messaging.

You have no issue with him spewing lies about the election fraud and getting sued, or the fact that he actually despises Trump but publicly endorsed him because he gets rich off it.

And absolute lol at “Americans aren’t having kids because they can’t afford it.”

Must be why no kids are born in Africa or Latin America and the birth rate is so high in Japan, Scandinavia etc.

America has been racing towards an assassination attempt I've been expecting it for years.

You do realise that every US President back to Richard Nixon had an assassination attempt?

Because political violence is bad and is a dangerous precedent.

Imagine if Trump actually was killed the other day, very different timeline.

You’re going to be verbally bullied by the same 6-7 posters until you are either suspended (most likely out of frustration where you bite back and break the thread rules) or you choose to not come back mate.. highly recommended you take a deep breath. Put your phone down and come back later.

I have nothing against anyone.

Do you advocate for teaching gender theory in preschool ?
Do you advocate for open borders?
Racing towards an assassination attempt?

Assassinating presidents is a proud and time honoured American tradition!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By refusing to share your opinion, you condemn it to this anyway.

No-one respects an ideological coward.
I agree with Trump on border control

I am generally fine with abortion if it's not extremely late term abortion.

I believe in bodily autonomy people have the right to say no to the covid jab example.

I disagree with gender theory being taught to young children

I hate the media and the bias and inconsistent reporting that riles everyone up.

I am fine with more gun control and restrictions but understand that guns are ingrained in American culture.

You’re going to be verbally bullied by the same 6-7 posters until you are either suspended (most likely out of frustration where you bite back and break the thread rules) or you choose to not come back mate.. highly recommended you take a deep breath. Put your phone down and come back later.

haha reverse psychology.

I agree with Trump on border control

I am generally fine with abortion if it's not extremely late term abortion.

I believe in bodily autonomy people have the right to say no to the covid jab example.

I disagree with gender theory being taught to young children

I hate the media and the bias and inconsistent reporting that riles everyone up.

I am fine with more gun control and restrictions but understand that guns are ingrained in American culture.
Some of these are subjects for another thread, but it's better that you choose to share them instead of insulate yourself from the opinions of others, especially those you disagree with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back