Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love it when they can't actually address the points and just start screaming about "ThE LeFt."

Next line will be about how all the lefties are piling on because of muh opinions.
This whole the Left thing is ridiculous
What who actually is the Left?

Is it all Labor voters? Or Greens?

It seems this amorphous grouping that Bolt, Panahi et al rage about is a bit of an enigma

I dont care about the rest of the post.

In a time of democratic backsliding, increasing political division, and increased gun violence, your comment itself is part of the problem.
My comment is a tiny insignificant drop. It is a valid expression of the frustration I have at the USA. And don’t go pretending that the Supreme Court is anything but a politicised partisan plaything. Democratic institution my arse.

Now does this mean I intend to weapon up and open fire? Of course not.
But if someone was to shoot and kill those who support excessive gun freedoms I will admit I will struggle to even offer “thoughts and prayers” more likely I will be laughing my ****ing ass off.

Some of these are subjects for another thread, but it's better that you choose to share them instead of insulate yourself from the opinions of others, especially those you disagree with.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I'm not trying to belittle anyone opinion if they are also respectful but exceedingly the majority of people like to dogpile and ridicule anyone that goes against the status quo.

Um, yeah she did …

There was full co-operation from the outgoing Obama administration for the incoming Trump administration - in line with the traditional transfer of power. Members of the Trump administration were not fully cooperative with the incoming Biden team, delaying funding and access to federal agencies.

Who knows what these people get out of their incessant lies, to complete strangers.

Wonder if they found evidence that the shooter got the idea from Bidens bullseye post or Hittler posters if they'd ever release that to the public lol

The idea that old man Biden is inciting people to violence is so far fetched it’s beyond ridiculous.

He shouldn’t have said the word “bulleseye” but no one in their right mind would think he was fettishing guns and shooting Trump.

Republicans meanwhile use actual guns in their campaign ads shooting things as props for their enemies.

As for Hitler posters, if he had them, as I said before maybe he was a far right neo nazi who thought trump was a moderate sellout to their cause?

The spawn of Satan? Get a grip. This over the top emotive language is laughable.
I was just referencing it how I see most of the media portraying it.
A loveable, albeit ageing, Grandpa versus the spawn of Satan.
With the likes of Fox or Sky being 100% the other way.
No middle ground, just biased reporting everywhere.
No actual debate transpiring, just anger and hyperbole.

Better than because you like his messaging.

You have no issue with him spewing lies about the election fraud and getting sued, or the fact that he actually despises Trump but publicly endorsed him because he gets rich off it.

And absolute lol at “Americans aren’t having kids because they can’t afford it.”

Must be why no kids are born in Africa or Latin America and the birth rate is so high in Japan, Scandinavia etc.
His opinion on Trump is his business but overall he makes some valid points.

He's absolutely right about more people aren't having kids.
Even in Australia less people are having kids and more young people can't afford a house because boomers hoard all the wealth and allow for foreigners to buy land & properties.

Australia is importing more and more people and Australians can't even find a rental.

That woman just wanted to call him racist and she got destroyed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His opinion on Trump is his business but overall he makes some valid points.

He's absolutely right about more people aren't having kids.
Even in Australia less people are having kids and more young people can't afford a house because boomers hoard all the wealth and allow for foreigners to buy land & properties.

Australia is importing more and more people and Australians can't even find a rental.

That woman just wanted to call him racist and she got destroyed.
Do you actually believe that birth rates in Australia and the US have decreased because people can’t afford kids?

Educate yourself on the correlation between increased living standards and reduced birth rates.

The idea that old man Biden is inciting people to violence is so far fetched it’s beyond ridiculous.

He shouldn’t have said the word “bulleseye” but no one in their right mind would think he was fettishing guns and shooting Trump.

Republicans meanwhile use actual guns in their campaign ads shooting things as props for their enemies.

As for Hitler posters, if he had them, as I said before maybe he was a far right neo nazi who thought trump was a moderate sellout to their cause?

Just for a bit of balance.
Both sides have sick f*****s.

This site is incredible,so many experts on any country / region in the world and anyone with differing opinions on any subject is ridiculed and or bullied / thread banned .
Hoping no one in here is gonna be shot at or they and their loved ones have lives threatened, have lost close people/family in the last few weeks.

This site is incredible,so many experts on any country / region in the world and anyone with differing opinions on any subject is ridiculed and or bullied / thread banned .
Hoping no one in here is gonna be shot at or they and their loved ones have lives threatened, have lost close people/family in the last few weeks.

We don’t know how we’d act, but if bullets are wizzing round I’m not waving my arms in the air chanting USA. Very bad those people died because of negligence

The whole left and right thing is ridiculous.
The 2 major parties are just 2 cheeks on the same arse.
Even though most will agree the Democrats are also compromised by corporate money way too much and don't do anywhere nearly enough as they should this is just more both side whataboutisms.

The Democrats aren't going after abortion, contraception, IVF
The Democrats don't marginalize minority groups
The Democrats aren't looking to gut regulations that will hurt workers and the environment

Not two sides of the same coin

Good to see they’re dialing down the violent rhetoric

It appears that the MAGA stuff is actually a fascist movement.

I wonder if anyone picked that years ago?

I wonder if anyone in SRP argued strenuously against the idea and got stroppy when they couldn't convince everyone else that Trump was just an honest guy trying to make the lives of others better?

Wonder where those people might have skittered off to?

Hmmmm...

(Apart from the banned ones that email support every now and again with their rants and delusions. I haven't lost touch with them.)

Well let's just say I'm not surprised Trump specifically was shot at with all the calls to action from the media & his political opponents.

One pundit literally said "Trump needs to be eliminated"

Yeah right.

You saw the continual stream of violent imagery from the fashy Trump supporters. MTG shooting a car and a map of districts with crosshairs on them. They all brushed off concern and complaints with "free speech!".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back