Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh yes Mr "I ain't reading that", "I'm dismissing that because it doesn't suit my narrative", "Oh I don't believe that fact"...
Mirrors don't work in your house?
I am not reading propaganda and proven lies.

Same could be said for you
I fear for some of your mental health if Trump wins the election.

You literally are bringing up lies the media spewed that were proven wrong.

Biden constantly dog whistles his supporters.

View attachment 2050825
Humour:

President Trump on Thursday retweeted a video of a supporter saying that the "only good Democrat is a dead Democrat." The man in the video is a New Mexico politician who faced calls to resign after making the remark earlier this month.

I am not reading propaganda and proven lies.

Same could be said for you
I fear for some of your mental health if Trump wins the election.
There’s a whole bunch on this platform that have a totally unhinged neo liberal , pro war , pro totalitarian style social engineering echo chamber going on in certain threads. It can go both ways though for sure , I dislike any group that is not able to discuss things and weigh them up honestly and fairly. Right wing echo chambers are just as bad.

You literally are bringing up lies the media spewed that were proven wrong.

Biden constantly dog whistles his supporters.

View attachment 2050825
Donald Trump has refused to accept the election results of 2020, called on the vice president to refuse to certify fair and proper election results, and refuses to say that he will accept the results of the coming election. Calling Donald Trump a threat to US democracy isn't a dog whistle, it's indisputable fact.

What will Trump do to all those groups.

Since Biden there have been constant wars, democrats love war.
They should have feared for Ukraine under Biden , they’ve lots half thier infrastructure , a quarter of thier land and 500 000 + men dead or injured, plus massive debt.
Please don’t start. You ain’t winning this one.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Delusional take. I posted the stats. 10 % of respondents thought to take up arms against trump 6.8 % for. From a reputable survey apparently

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Humour:

President Trump on Thursday retweeted a video of a supporter saying that the "only good Democrat is a dead Democrat." The man in the video is a New Mexico politician who faced calls to resign after making the remark earlier this month.
Agreed absolutely stupid choice of words by this Griffin guy and Trump should not have retweeted it.

Quote from Griffin:

"I've come to a place where I've come to the conclusion that the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat," Griffin says in the first seconds of the clip, drawing cheers and applause.

"I don't say that in the physical sense, and I can already see where the videos getting edited where it says I want to go murder Democrats," Griffin continues. "No. I say that in the political sense because the Democrat agenda and policy is anti-American right now."

Democrats said it's okay to "Punch a nazi" meaning punch republicans.

Donald Trump has refused to accept the election results of 2020, called on the vice president to refuse to certify fair and proper election results, and refuses to say that he will accept the results of the coming election. Calling Donald Trump a threat to US democracy isn't a dog whistle, it's indisputable fact.
The very fact “genocide Joe” is clearly not up to job of running the country, means it’s a unelected, unknown entity(ies) , and to make it worse he’s alienated many if not most of his constituents by joining the genocide of the gazans. This is not democracy . It’s long gone. Didn’t you get the memo? 😂

Yep but Hillary was a bad loser in 16 so there for both sides are the same.... but you should vote for Trump too /s

There’s a whole bunch on this platform that have a totally unhinged neo liberal , pro war , pro totalitarian style social engineering echo chamber going on in certain threads. It can go both ways though for sure , I dislike any group that is not able to discuss things and weigh them up honestly and fairly. Right wing echo chambers are just as bad.
Totally agree
Echo chambers have become really bad online since social media has become so prevalent.

Big footy and places like Australia Reddit are left to far left and anything else will get shouted down.

The very fact “genocide Joe” is clearly not up to job of running the country, means it’s a unelected, unknown entity(ies) , and to make it worse he’s alienated many if not most of his constituents by joining the genocide of the gazans. This is not democracy . It’s long gone. Didn’t you get the memo? 😂
JackOutback said literally nothing in that comment about Biden. Is the best defence you can offer for Trump "But Biden!"?

American politics is all theatre and the masses lap it up just like they want.

The media is the biggest cancer for riling people up all they do is lie and then people repeat the lies as facts.

Admit it though if Trump said what Biden said about "time to put them in the bullseye" the left would be screaming for Trump to be arrested and locked up.

I had no problem with masks/social distancing but hated the othering of people during that time it was eye opening to say the least.

Anyone with a decent grasp of English analysis and an IQ above 10 will know exactly what he meant when he said that. Put him in the bullseye literally means to put the focus on him as a person and his policies. I have used it myself and it never meant to kill someone. A type of saying used every day by many, across politics, sport, crime and every day life. Put him in the bullseye, put the heat on him, time to target him, time to put a focus on him, put the spotlight on him. All means the same s**t.

It is nothing but a desperation reach by the right to claim Biden was inciting violence when he said that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back