Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Himmler is already dead
He was the real freak if there's such a thing among senior Nazis. Too young to fight in WWI, he channelled all that resentment and hatred into the final solution. Genuine f***ing psycho.

He was the real freak if there's such a thing among senior Nazis. Too young to fight in WWI, he channelled all that resentment and hatred into the final solution. Genuine f***ing psycho.
Apparently was interested in viewing a shooting of Jewish peoples and was physically ill calling it to end

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I bet you watch sunrise every morning.
Not going to lie, I did watch Sunrise back in the very early 00s purely because I have a massive crush on Nat Barr (and also Melissa Doyle).

These days I watch Sky, because with so much bad news I may as well get my news delivered in a humorous way, and their twisted take on things makes me laugh plus it is very unique to see a comedy act like Sky News where everyone plays the "funny guy" and no one plays the "straight man".

Anyone with a decent grasp of English analysis and an IQ above 10 will know exactly what he meant when he said that. Put him in the bullseye literally means to put the focus on him as a person and his policies. I have used it myself and it never meant to kill someone. A type of saying used every day by many, across politics, sport, crime and every day life. Put him in the bullseye, put the heat on him, time to target him, time to put a focus on him, put the spotlight on him. All means the same s**t.

It is nothing but a desperation reach by the right to claim Biden was inciting violence when he said that.
He also said it during a private fundraiser, not during a rally or interview

That appears to be the case as the Snipers seemed to be trained on the shooter before he started shooting - as they killed him immediately after he started firing they would have had his position and in their sights?
Begs the question though - why wasn't he taken out before he fired or the Rally stopped immediately a threat was identified?

Sandra bullocks team would have fixed it

Some LWNJ just created this iconic moment.

View attachment 2047667
Peak confirmation bias
I hope those of you in here who have been spitting vitriol and hatred about Trump for 8 years realise that you have contributed to this sick twisted society where someone feels the need to attempt to assassinate a President of the United States.
Maga on maga crime but yeah gotta blame anyone else
They are desperate now, the violent left wing nutjobs know Joe can't win and think this is the only way. Surely no one is surprised by this?
Another mind blinded by bias
whatever helps you cope, but yeah, maybe you're right, Trump and the rebublicans are gonna take a political it for this lol. I'm sure tomorrow Biden will surge in the polls

if you're not sure how to say something maybe you shouldn't bother
Blank, why try and deflect from the maga on maga crime? Surely you're not as rusted on as the knee jerkers as quoted above?

Of all the violent and shit things Trump has said over the years this is the hill the conservatives are willing to die on with what Biden said

Can’t say I’m not suprised
A lot of them know what they are doing. It's a strategy to make us waste our time and energy by nonstop goalpost moving, gaslighting and whataboutisms so their "team" can say the most egregious bullshit and get away with it.

Biden and the Dems could be perfect in everything they do and these mouth breathers would just start making more shit up.

I assume it's the kind of God driven logic. If God wanted you to have a child he would 'gift' you with one. If you're r*ped and get pregnant, it's a gift from God so you have to keep it.
It's amazing considering how much some of these same people bemoan the current birthrates (for white people) yet come out against this.

Almost like these people aren't all there

His opinion on Trump is his business but overall he makes some valid points.

He's absolutely right about more people aren't having kids.
Even in Australia less people are having kids and more young people can't afford a house because boomers hoard all the wealth and allow for foreigners to buy land & properties.

Australia is importing more and more people and Australians can't even find a rental.

That woman just wanted to call him racist and she got destroyed.
And you think the likes of Trump are going to do anything to change any of that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back