Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what gets me thinking the most about his supporters- Trump has never been a Christian with his behaviour being the absolute opposite to how a real man of faith goes about his or her life.

Millions of evangelicals identify with this behaviour because it is their exact personal experience.

They totally know he’s an amoral cheating braggart non-Christian, but they really do believe he’s been sent by god to do god’s work (personally I think an all-powerful being could probably do a far better job with direct intervention, but I’m the last person you want to talk to for explication of goatherder woo-woo diegesis.)
"God" sends an amoral cheating braggart non-Christian to "save America" from the moderate/left faction of American politics. Checks out 😆

The rise of Trump isn't that complicated.

The Democrats, for a century the party of the average worker, abandoned this political lane on purpose under Clinton. They had some electoral victories (read: power) but very few political ones (read: progress).

Workers were left behind, living in valid fear and resentment. Trump saw the lane and swept them up by speaking to these fears, mostly economic (jobs, "freedom", immigration all tied in).

This is why I say that Trump is a symptom of the problem, not the problem.

We now have union leaders speaking at Republican Conventions, and Wall Street naming their DNC appointees. A complete reversal to the norm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The rise of Trump isn't that complicated.

The Democrats, for a century the party of the average worker, abandoned this political lane on purpose under Clinton. They had some electoral victories (read: power) but very few political ones (read: progress).

Workers were left behind, living in valid fear and resentment. Trump saw the lane and swept them up by speaking to these fears, mostly economic (jobs, "freedom", immigration all tied in).

This is why I say that Trump is a symptom of the problem, not the problem.

We now have union leaders speaking at Republican Conventions, and Wall Street naming their DNC appointees. A complete reversal to the norm.
Until last month the unemployment rate has been below 4 percent for all of bidens term. Far lower then when the democrats were pro union in the 60s, 70s and 80s.

Fauci comes out belittling the assasination attempt and injury.

You’d expect nothing less from that corrupt lying POS.

Looking at the pictures, it's really just another Fauci ouchy innit?

If you listen to the Maga antivaxxers, the vaccine was more dangerous than a sniper/

How did he belittle it? From what I read, he was asked a question and he assessed the wound as superficial. Should he make it more than what it is?

Last edited:

Source?

What is it with "centrists" like you who are just asking questions

All you "centrists" are the same

The calling card of the "centrist" : "All politicians are the same"

Yet if you go back over your post history it is all conservative.

Just own up to it, you're a conservative.

There's nothing wrong with being a conservative, but there is something wrong with being in the MAGA cult

The skin is thin, as with the scalp. Cuts to the head area bleed profusely.
mmmm.
a small cut to the helix.
he was not shot.
there was no deviation of that bullett as it wizzed passed, as indicated in the vision captured.

On Sunday, he had no dressing to said ear.

Mid week, he swapped ears being bandaged on numerous live vision from rnc.

He is a marketer, he saw an opportunity.He took it.

Enough of this poor poor injured Donny.

mmmm.
a small cut to the helix.
he was not shot.
there was no deviation of that bullett as it wizzed passed, as indicated in the vision captured.

On Sunday, he had no dressing to said ear.

Mid week, he swapped ears being bandaged on numerous live vision from rnc.

He is a marketer, he saw an opportunity.He took it.

Enough of this poor poor injured Donny.

I don’t know why he didn’t get back up and continue his speech tbh. I’m sure you would have you big tough nut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back