Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe if you didn’t stay in your left-wing biased media bubble you would be more informed. Try listening to Tim Poole. You’ll get all the information about world events and politics that Rachael Madcow conveniently leaves out.
Tim Poole?
I don't listen to MSM/social media just because they have the same opinion as me.

So watching 3-4 hours of CNN is how you stay informed? How ironic.

Maybe if you didn’t stay in your left-wing biased media bubble you would be more informed. Try listening to Tim Poole. You’ll get all the information about world events and politics that Rachael Madcow conveniently leaves out.
Tim "50 State Trump landslide" Pool.

Another of "I didn't leave the left, they left me" crowd. Pretended he was a centrist for a while, sometimes still does, yet somehow agrees with and props up conservatism at most opportunities.

Along with Rubin, Gabbard, Dore, Brand etc, he's certainly worked out what sorts of views/approaches bring in the $$.

Tim Poole?
I don't listen to MSM/social media just because they have the same opinion as me.
I saw bits and pieces of him for the first time around 2015 and he was all about supporting Hillary and he denounced Trump. Suffice to say I disagreed with most of what he said.

The I saw him again in a podcast with Jack Dorsey, Dorsey’s lawyer, and Rogan. Poole was asking Dorsey if Twitter was biased against conservatives and I began to like him. He helped expose the social media agenda, which even Zuckerberg admitted.

I saw bits and pieces of him for the first time around 2015 and he was all about supporting Hillary and he denounced Trump. Suffice to say I disagreed with most of what he said.

The I saw him again in a podcast with Jack Dorsey, Dorsey’s lawyer, and Rogan. Poole was asking Dorsey if Twitter was biased against conservatives and I began to like him. He helped expose the social media agenda, which even Zuckerberg admitted.
Tim Poole is a right wing grifer incredibly dim incel dork, and anyone that takes him seriously is also likely one too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AOC would be a clown show well out of her depth. Yes, it would be a big problem, not only for America, but the entire free world. They would eat her alive. Her problem is that she completely and utterly lacks any sense of strategy or political savvy, she's just a crazy loud activist. And that's ultimately going to tank her political career.
AOC would destroy them

All of the commentary and summaries I could find were from sources you would consider to be left leaning (and they are), so here is the full conversation if you are interested.

I particularly liked the bit where he called her a pedo afterwards, because she wouldn't take his bait during the discussion on a particular book (which he and others will use to make generalisations).

Incredibly thoughtful and rational stuff.

I'm not convinced the attempt on Trump will change that much in terms of the election race. Biden will still be Biden, should be replaced.

It will definitely get a lot more hyped coverage of the RNC convention. But then you'd hope the focus is on the unhinged stuff being spouted as well.

Those who were going to vote based on brashness, perceived toughness (versus the opponent), macho displays etc, were probably already voting for Trump. It's not like people who were going to vote for Biden on policy/substance, will switch. If people haven't made up their mind yet, I'm not sure they'll react viscerally to this.

There's a chance that Biden's stalking horses will back off. Trump is winning the election. Why waste a 2028 candidate on 2024?
Nah, polls are still well within winnable margins and there's still 4 months to go. Some polls have Harris, even Biden up nationally. Focusing on swing states with a fresh candidate can change things.

Biden will get a week off from being hounded with the shooting and the Republican Convention. But the convention is another chance for people to see what they have in store for the US and the world. If some can't help themselves and say the quiet bits out loud, any candidate, even a new one, can run with it.

Plus, if it's Harris, she's hardly new, and there won't be too many concerned about her not running in 2028, even if she's deemed the best chance right now.

The guy can't even read off a teleprompter. "former Trump" is his latest stuff up. This would be a good time to just replace him quickly. Get Biden to sight some health problem other than the Dementia he has.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

Back