4th Ashes Test England v Australia July 19-23 1930hrs @ Old Trafford

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I would rather we won a series by us playing cricket than winning it by default due to the weather.

Australia might retain the Ashes due to it raining for the best part of 2 days but it's hardly anything worth celebrating.

You are just celebrating the rain and not your team playing cricket.
I thought both Labuschagne and Marsh play excellent cricket in very trying condition :)

Have to wonder if people here are true cricket fans praying for rain.

I want to see this test and this series decided by cricket not by the weather.

This will be a massive anti climax if they can't get back out there today to decide it.
I'd argue that it's probably the first couple of times in 4 tests where the weather has gone Australia's and not England's way.

On Pixel 4a using BigFooty.com mobile app

I would rather we won a series by us playing cricket than winning it by default due to the weather.

Australia might retain the Ashes due to it raining for the best part of 2 days but it's hardly anything worth celebrating.

You are just celebrating the rain and not your team playing good cricket.

Yeah sure if it was a one off test with some odd rule that if it rains Australia win, then yes ok

The longer England batted and pissed away their bowling window, the more the crowd kept trumpeting and chanting the tune to 'The Great Escape'.

I mean, it was so ironic it was surreal.

we are still winning the series.

Looks like I’ll get a good nights sleep tonight too Heady. Manchester is fast becoming one of my favourite destinations.
Perhaps a nice restful tea before bed would be suitable, BLUE. :teacup:

Have to wonder if people here are true cricket fans praying for rain.

I want to see this test and this series decided by cricket not by the weather.

This will be a massive anti climax if they can't get back out there today to decide it.
Everyone knew we’d lose most of day 4 & 5 to rain. What did Stokes do differently for this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would rather we won a series by us playing good cricket than winning it by default due to the weather.

Played good enough cricket for the first 2 tests. What the **** were England doing?

Lololol

If a single event disproves climate change Mr Higgins, then a single event can therefore prove it.

I refer the esteemed Mr H to the current heatwave in southern Europe.

They deserve it after the antics at Lords which were an utter farce over dismissal. Serves them right

They absolutely deserve it after that hypocritical holier than thou crap they pulled at Lord's alone. But let's not forget the $#!T that a few of them spouted after edgebaston too.

I would rather we won a series by us playing good cricket than winning it by default due to the weather.

I had a feeling that winning the first two Tests might work to our advantage somehow.

242TIlcj.gif

1.32pm It's still raining. And England are playing keepy-uppy still. Here endeth the update.

Bevan: "As an Aussie, this match is giving me Toto vibes:"I bless the rains up in Manchester!"" Oh go on then.

Not looking great think I might hit the hay.
I’m spewing in a way because we deserve to lose to call out our rubbish leadership and tactics.
Nah, the Poms have had so much luck in England over the years, so we are well overdue for some to come back our way.

Remove this Banner Ad

4th Ashes Test England v Australia July 19-23 1930hrs @ Old Trafford

Back