4th Test: England v Australia @ Trent Bridge

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
might as well make one decent post. if you use the Border medal rules, ie. dismissals (catches, stumpings,wickets) = 20 runs:
Code:
            Runs  Dismissals  POINTS
Warne        249         31      869
Lee          152         21      572
Gilchrist    158         18      518
Ponting      324          4      404

Flintoff     322         22      762
G Jones      203         16      523
S Jones       66         19      446
Trescothick  355          3      415

Proof that Slats never had a chance when he lost head to head to Funky a few years back. The dismissal = 20 runs needs to be reviewed. Too hard for a batsmen to beat a bowler.

this is it, my work is done.

3rd test had 3403 posts, and this should be 3404 for the 4th test.

need a big effort lads for the 5th test :)

Can someone post a link to the aggregate averages for the series so far, please.

eddiesmith said:
If it wasnt for rain we could be 2-2 as well or England up 3-1, there are a lot of what ifs and not worth worrying about

Yeah, I still want to know which English ****** left that ball on the Edgbaston pitch.....

eddiesmith said:
Incase you missed it the other 100 times I posted it, it has already been admitted to being Buchanan, he had them around for fielding drills

And thats a fine triple century for me :D

Don't plan on reading 7900+ bits of tripe to find the few times you actually say something of value connected to AUSTRALIAN sport.....

bunsen burner said:
Pretty disappointing that the umpires have had such a big influence on this ashes series. Very hard to win against a quality side with such one sided umpiring.

Waah waah waah........

Every decison in the Test has gone against Australia..... waah waah.

Absolute bollocks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back