AFL Player # 5: Elijah Tsatas

Remove this Banner Ad

Cal just retweeted this 10 days after it was posted. Potentially there's things happening on this front since he originally talked about it?

View attachment 2057020
Don't get your hopes up, Cal's just retweeting it because Jay Clark has tonight said similar on one of those Fox shows, so he's probably just making sure people see he flagged it first.

In a big shock, it doesn't sound like JZ had any actual intel.

This is one of those Daniher/Max King situations where if he wasn’t demonstrating willingness to do the work and actively ignoring the help served up on a silver platter he would get a free pass, but because he’s doing all the right things and working on it it’s somehow worse. Apathy and laziness are preferably apparently.

Think the last time a jewel in the crown was treated this shabbily the Brits were trying to smuggle it out of India. The supporter base and the coaching staff don’t even almost like him.

He'd be fine if his career was pre- rule changes. Stand rule, 666, attempted disposal, kick ins, etc. It's an outside game a lot more now.
Inside midfielders now have to be 50% outside mids too.

Don't get your hopes up, Cal's just retweeting it because Jay Clark has tonight said similar on one of those Fox shows, so he's probably just making sure people see he flagged it first.

In a big shock, it doesn't sound like JZ had any actual intel.
I doubt JZ has even seen him play VFL. He has just looked at the stats page. I think there must be a level of interest or Cal would not have gone with anything but the level of interest is clubs will leak they are interested in certain players . There is no doubt some would fancy they can fix any kicking issues .

It's not so much the picking a guy who can't kick that's wrong.

It's playing him on the wing
They wanted to get him in the side and get some experience. He is not inside midfield ready body wise .

Cal just retweeted this 10 days after it was posted. Potentially there's things happening on this front since he originally talked about it?

View attachment 2057020
Very interesting, Cal is very close to ET and his family I believe, absolutely no way he says something like this without very solid info.

Wasn't Tsatas Brad's first draft pick since getting here?
Sad Fight Club GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope he stays, but if he does move on we'd have to expect adequate compensation for a Pick #5.

Wasn't Tsatas Brad's first draft pick since getting here?
Given Brad had only had the job for a month before the draft I think you can safely say he had little to do with it . Even more so when you consider he was head hunted and had not done any list preparation stuff leading into it .

How olds Liam baker? Straight swap, Martin up the ground. Never have to think about Elijah’s kicking ever again. Shame this isn’t afl live on ps4, I’d do it in a heart beat

How olds Liam baker? Straight swap, Martin up the ground. Never have to think about Elijah’s kicking ever again. Shame this isn’t afl live on ps4, I’d do it in a heart beat
Baker will go back to WA if he leaves the Tigers .

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Player # 5: Elijah Tsatas

Remove this Banner Ad

Back