AFL Player # 5: Elijah Tsatas

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm completely lost

I wish I knew what the hell is going on.
Trade season is upon us....twitter accounts ramp up and many take it as news or gospel. You haven't really missed much.

By the looks of posts here Big T seems to be the account, who knows, maybe a Trade Whisper alias lol

Trade season is upon us....twitter accounts ramp up and many take it as news or gospel. You haven't really missed much.

By the looks of posts here Big T seems to be the account, who knows, maybe a Trade Whisper alias lol
I bet he is reading this right now, the massive bellend.

I'm completely lost

I wish I knew what the hell is going on.
Some knobhead named Big T posted a rumour on X that Essendon was shopping Tsatas and that Tsatas stinks for a variety of reasons.

Jon Ralph reported that Essendon won’t trade Tsatas under any circumstances.

Some knobhead named Big T posted a rumour on X that Essendon was shopping Tsatas and that Tsatas stinks for a variety of reasons.

What a knob head. Posting absolute crap guesswork/made up rumour and dressing it up as fact.

And this "Big T" person should probably take a good hard look at themselves also.

Be wary of character assassination.

In my experience people tend to do and say things to cover their arses. It is easy for me to see how the people who blew a top 5 pick on a kid whose biggest strength is the spread from the contest but who can't kick would assassinate his character as a justification for the pick not working out.

Remember that these are the same people who we are told counted attitude heavily against Phillipou and yet they missed Tsatas' attitude problem. These are also the same people who routinely overlook hardball prowess.

I recall a podcast Tsatas and Wardlaw did with Toomey, I think it was, a few days before the 2022 draft. They were having a good natured go at each other, Tsatas for being outside and Wardlaw for not being able to keep up - dumb stuff like that. Now all we seem to want from him is to play the game like Wardlaw or Ben Hobbs. Well, he's not that player and never was.

Of course I could be wrong but I think it is important to contextualise opinion, particularly when all we are getting is uncredited rumour (attributed to a source from the club).
I'll ask again, how does character assassination cover their arse at all?

It actually makes it worse because you are admitting you picked the wrong player skillset wise, while then adding that you also didnt do your due diligence character assessment wise.

The comp knows what Tsatas skillset is and what deficiencies he has, its not a secret. So throwing on a made up character assassination (if shopping him already) also lessens your compensation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not only is it a dog act casting an aspersion on a young guys character like that out on public social media. Big T's obviously a ****ing coward going dark like that after gobbling off.
I bet his (and let's be real, it's a he) name is something like Trent.

Now all we seem to want from him is to play the game like Wardlaw or Ben Hobbs. Well, he's not that player and never was.
We are playing him as a clearance mid in the VFL and he has always been a clearance mid, Wardlaw never had the ball winning ability to play on a wing in juniors like Tsatas could but Tsatas was always more suited to playing as a clearance midfielder at the next level with his kicking queries.

Many thanks for the replies

Much appreciated

Does anyone know what a ruckrover is these days? The line breaking inside midfielder that Sheil or Parish could never be. His next contract should be for 5 years

Big T is multi platform… also ripping it up in product reviews.

IMG_1917.jpeg

Storming avatar too - don’t F with Big T.

IMG_1918.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1917.png
    IMG_1917.png
    351.5 KB · Views: 32

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Player # 5: Elijah Tsatas

Remove this Banner Ad

Back