Player Watch #5 Isaac Heeney: 2024 All Australian

Remove this Banner Ad

Heeney 2.jpg

Isaac Heeney

Isaac Heeney is a crowd favourite and one of the best young players in the competition. The QBE Sydney Swans Academy graduate won the 2018 AFL Mark of the Year award, was selected in the AFL Players’ Association’s 22Under22 team in two of his eligible four years and played his 100th senior game in 2019. Heeney can be used in the midfield, forward line – where he booted four goals in star teammate Lance Franklin’s absence in Round 20 last year – or as a loose man in defence.

Isaac Heeney
DOB: 05 May 1996
DEBUT: 2015
DRAFT: #18, 2014 National Draft
RECRUITED FROM: Cardiff (NSW)

Last edited by a moderator:
The matter should be taken to the High Court because you can't win against this Melbourne mob who run the AFL establishment.
The board should not be on gender. This is a mens game and fair decisions have to be made.
Some serious cases have been dealt with fines, but in this case he was severly penalised for a minor offence.
Heeny is the face of AFL. If he is banned, then Webster should be the face of AFL.
Heeny is like Amarty lol

Cant be 1 with the ruling change as any swinging arm shall be deemed as intentional.
Cant be 2 either as 1 week would be considered not unreasonable based on the decision.

Has to be a bit of 3 and 4 but even then thats going to be difficult i feel like it is 10k wasted but we will see.

Will the Swans finally give upon this pointless quest to get this reckless act by Heeney off. He wasn't going to win the Brownlow any way....move on surely?
Enjoy your shitty existence as a footy club mate. Nothing but mediocrity and failure. You always have Sundays win to hang your hat on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a female fool and you are here with the one intention of causing trouble.
Now move on and enjoy your free September weekends.
I’ve reported the flog. Where are our mods? At the pub again?

I'm a female fool and you are here with the one intention of causing trouble.
Now move on and enjoy your free September weekends.
Imagine supporting a club that’s won 1 premiership in 127 all because of a lucky bounce

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #5 Isaac Heeney: 2024 All Australian

Remove this Banner Ad

Back