Player Watch #5 Isaac Heeney: 2024 All Australian

Remove this Banner Ad

Heeney 2.jpg

Isaac Heeney

Isaac Heeney is a crowd favourite and one of the best young players in the competition. The QBE Sydney Swans Academy graduate won the 2018 AFL Mark of the Year award, was selected in the AFL Players’ Association’s 22Under22 team in two of his eligible four years and played his 100th senior game in 2019. Heeney can be used in the midfield, forward line – where he booted four goals in star teammate Lance Franklin’s absence in Round 20 last year – or as a loose man in defence.

Isaac Heeney
DOB: 05 May 1996
DEBUT: 2015
DRAFT: #18, 2014 National Draft
RECRUITED FROM: Cardiff (NSW)

Last edited by a moderator:

Wow what a blow up

Imo he should’nt have done that video

He doesn’t need to explain himself

I’m sure he doesn’t want the soft exposure

Didn't matter imo. Could have done nothing, could have done something a bit more informal, like sucks not to play let's win this week whatever.

But also thought Toby one was funny just ignore it or reply with the ladder , don't be precious

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A GCS guy is gonna be suspended off the ball elbow to the head and it was deliberate as hell. Guess it wasn't the best week to do it after Heeney couldn't get off. It was one of the biggest drive bys i've seen

When that was raised, the AFL responded that that case was more complicated. I don't normally like to read too much into things, but the most obvious "complicating" factor would be

Heart Love GIF by Nungala Creative
Clearly the “good guy” defence is only good for one shot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #5 Isaac Heeney: 2024 All Australian

Remove this Banner Ad

Back