AFL Autopsy 50 point loss to West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Starting to care less and less about this football club. Not even finding myself frustrated or angry anymore. Just don't care. We've been mediocre for 10 years, and there is nothing to indicate we're going to change that.

Merrett was our best, Stanton tried hard all day, as did Heppell. Honourable mentions to Gwilt, Hurley, Edwards & Fantasia.

Chapman should not be playing seniors.Play him in the VFL for the rest of the reason. I'd give him a farewell game in our last game against Collingwood.

Meh.

Both players we picked up to "fill that gap" are being found out. Cooney and Chapman where both crap. Chapman is stealing game time from younger talent and same goes for Cooney.

With Myers, Zaka, Hocking, McKernan and Windalich to come after the bye sees us being much better with the ball in hand. Still unsure a if it fixes our delivery inside 50.

Kav disappointed today pretty much unsighted.
More games for Edwards please!!!!

How do we go from such an attacking mindset(2012), to such a boring dull, lethargic one. We have gone from having Thompson and Goodwin to Craig and Neeld ffs, who's idea was it to hire those losers?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That Creedance Clearwater Revival song goes perfectly with this
127.gif

Weren't a lot of winners today. Merrett was excellent, Edwards looked good on debut, Gwilt looked the best I've seen him for a while and Watson and Stanton looked more engaged than they have in a while. Bags was good to.

Our skills are shit, our decision making is poor and we don't seem to be able to react to what the opposition plan is after the game has started.
2 games outside the eight with the Hawks up next. Time to start bringing in the kids along with Zaka, Myers, Hocking and moving on some of the senior citizens

Put someone, I don't care who, on the LTI list so we can get McKernan into this team. Or do we get a free ugrade after R12? Either way, get Smack into the seniors.

Carlisle ****ed in the ruck but we all knew that would happen.

Forward line non-functioning but we all knew that would happen.

WCE open all over the ground, we ****ed around with the ball as usual and put ourselves under pressure, and our disposal is horrible. 412 disposals for 6 goals.

Get Cooney out of the team.

My eyes have been opened today.

Our forward line is not our biggest problem.

How a team can have 290+ uncontested disposals (412 total) and only generate 35 inside 50's is an indictment on the coaching staff and the midfield.
Exactly right. Ball movement is our biggest problem. We are not running near hard enough nor creating options.

Slow flat footed midfield that can't kick.

Bring in young and see what they have. Playing the same olds is killing any future we have.

Fumbling and poor skills stopped any chance of winning.

Were always going to struggle with Ambrose and JD as the two talls.

Changes for next week . You can be certain that fletcher, Winderlich and McKernan will return. It's a matter of whether they will include 1 or 2 younger players. I suspect Chapman has played his last game.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Autopsy 50 point loss to West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back