Banter 56,000 members? That's cute.. JLT game 3 vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

All a bit of fun, no need to get touchy and personal.

Don't see why we'd deny ourselves the extra revenue from a few Bandwagoners. They may not be people but money is money :). Plus it'll be great watching you tugs getting touchy as we sail past.

"Few" being the operative word.

The best hope you guys have for a membership boost is some crazy lady buying memberships for her cats.

As much as I enjoy Carlton being the competition wiping boy, you can't possibly stay down forever. I think you're on the up -- which makes me sad.
I surely hope so, still got some big question marks I think.

I understand the combative nature of fans but at the end of the day it's far more fun to see a competition where carlton Richmond and Collingwood are all strong. The crowds, the atmosphere etc. Just makes it all so much more exciting.

What're you so touchy for, always play the man? It's a banter thread. Lighten up.

Anyway, haha we're easily arguably lower now coming off a 2 win season than we were then yet we've still clawed our way to 60k. Relax buddy, just sit back and watch us sail past. I'll make sure to smile and wave at you in particular. I'm sure you'll appreciate it.
so you're just full of shit, no probs, good to know where we stand

passed wind, good metaphor for the inoffensive wet fart the once proud cfc has become

Injuries got us last year round 1. We were clearly the better side. We are better now than then.

I can’t see us losing this game. We are winners all over the ground

Injuries got us last year round 1. We were clearly the better side. We are better now than then.

I can’t see us losing this game. We are winners all over the ground

You did very well in Round 1 last year.

In fact, you finished the round in 12th place -- your best ladder position for the season.

Without those injuries, who knows, you might have gotten as high as 10th!

You did very well in Round 1 last year.

In fact, you finished the round in 12th place -- your best ladder position for the season.

Without those injuries, who knows, you might have gotten as high as 10th!
Your premiershit window has closed.

I sense your pain. Get over it tuggers you should have thick skin over the last 4 decades.

B.A.N.T.E.R. Relax. You'll get it one day. Maybe even before carlton sails past Richmond!
like a turd with a brown paper bag tied to it, catching the passing wind, drifting aimlessly out to sea...

at times this century i've felt sorry for you bloozers, but then i'd talk to one of you
and the feelings of mild sorrow turned quickly to mirth and jollity

oh yes, we can smell what the blues are cooking

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I read your words like you speak from experience...
the cfc inspires me to paint word pictures....of aimless shite ....that somehow resonates with you
are you ok?
believing in fiction, a little like the fantasy that you'll get within 5 goals of us, that bolton is the coach you need, that carlspoon will make the finals soon

the cfc inspires me to paint word pictures....of aimless shite ....that somehow resonates with you
are you ok?
believing in fiction, a little like the fantasy that you'll get within 5 goals of us, that bolton is the coach you need, that carlspoon will make the finals soon
Your words don’t resonate with me sorry. In fact you barely make sense!

Well we have got liddle. He got a first hand look at that exact strategy!
The Challenge will come next year as it will be to 'Keep' the new members on board, Whilst Liddle has done a good job so far he has cut into the yield of the membership return with the free upgrade to members just to get the ball rolling. This was not done at Richmond and i believe he has identified that its a bigger job at Carlton than what was at Richmond.

Hope you guys keep it up

All a bit of fun, no need to get touchy and personal.

Don't see why we'd deny ourselves the extra revenue from a few Bandwagoners. They may not be people but money is money :). Plus it'll be great watching you tugs getting touchy as we sail past.
Yeah that's what carlscum know best...
Money passed under the counter....
Money passed in brown paper bags...
Moneyed old boys club...
See how long the people put up without moneyed success...

Can we join you then in the elite group with a closed Premiership window?
We have sailed past your window, sorry tin rattlers are not welcome.

Everytime you see the back of Cripps collecting another contested possie, just remember (9th)mond.

That will burn nearly 40 times tonight.

Omg, this biatchmond board has got an autocorrect for (9th)mond. That’s soooo cute, you lot are adorable. 🥰🥰💋💋

Last edited:

Everytime you see the back of Cripps collecting another contested possie, just remember (9th)mond.

Omg, this biatchmond board has got an autocorrect for (9th)mond. That’s soooo cute, you lot are adorable. 🥰🥰💋💋

Would have been funny to see your response to that. I imagine you hit that "edit" button pretty hard! :)

Carlton are closer to a premiership than the tuggers. Watch as the wind takes us passed.

B.A.N.T.E.R. Relax. You'll get it one day. Maybe even before carlton sails past Richmond!

Carlton catching the wind.

images

Be careful. Just because it is a banter thread doesn't mean you can denigrate the opposition with impunity.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter 56,000 members? That's cute.. JLT game 3 vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back