Banter 56,000 members? That's cute.. JLT game 3 vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey, we take what we can get, and a bloke who started playing in his early twenties singlehandedly reducing your 'best fullback everr' to 'bloke who looks on kind of upset' is pretty funny as far as I'm concerned.

Not quite as funny as a late developer role playing backman getting selected as an emergency then going on to kick 4 goals and win Carlton a final from ninth against the side historically destined to come ninth, but...
You wearing your Red, White and Blue to the game tonight?
USA, USA, USA.

Since that EF, how have both sides gone?

You wearing your Red, White and Blue to the game tonight?
USA, USA, USA.

Since that EF, how have both sides gone?
Off the back of an easy draw - and being rather competent at the MCG - you lucked into the AFL fixturing you against Geelong at the MCG, and the rest is history. Couple that with creative application of the rules about high contact for Dusty's fendoffs, and I'd say you lot have had a bit of a leg up over the last few years...

Off the back of an easy draw - and being rather competent at the MCG - you lucked into the AFL fixturing you against Geelong at the MCG, and the rest is history. Couple that with creative application of the rules about high contact for Dusty's fendoffs, and I'd say you lot have had a bit of a leg up over the last few years...
Hahahahahahahahahaha! That's some seriously funny stuff.
Have you seen our free kick differential over the past few seasons? :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter 56,000 members? That's cute.. JLT game 3 vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back