Player Watch #6: Caleb Windsor – Round 8 Rising Star

Remove this Banner Ad

All I'm seeing is Jayden Hunt though

Was it you who compared him to Chris Judd?

Think most would say he is closer to playing style to Hunt than he is to Chris Judd…
Nope once again you've got it wrong champ.
Callum Twomey compared him to Judd, could see how you'd confuse us though everyone looks like a drafting expert compared to you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Once again chief. Read it and work out your stupidity for yourself...

Your classic pathetic comeback every time you get wrecked.

“That looked like every bit of Judd in congestion”.

If that statement isnt comparing him to Judd I don’t know what is.

They don’t even play the same position but yeah, keep on talking about other peoples comparisons.

Maybe you can compare Jefferson to Butters next.

Your classic pathetic comeback every time you get wrecked.

“That looked like every bit of Judd in congestion”.

If that statement isnt comparing him to Judd I don’t know what is.

They don’t even play the same position but yeah, keep on talking about other peoples comparisons.

Maybe you can compare Jefferson to Butters next.
Key word is that goal, didn't realise you were dyslexic though so no worries, maybe have an adult explain it to you.

Was it you who compared him to Chris Judd?

Think most would say he is closer to playing style to Hunt than he is to Chris Judd…
I wouldn't make that comparison either yet. But i do like the way he moves and gives himself space

I also wouldn't say most people are comparing him to hunt. It's only a select few because;
Both player go fast, both player go brrr, weeeeeeee comparisons are fun

Last edited:
Probably one of the best first year players in the last decade on our list. Ability to take the ball from inside to out, great speed and decision maker. Will be a star of the competition. I'm struggling to see why people are so concerned with his current output. It's not like Reid or Sanders are putting up 30 every week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #6: Caleb Windsor – Round 8 Rising Star

Remove this Banner Ad

Back