AFL Player # 9: Dylan Shiel

Remove this Banner Ad

According to Matt Rosa there hasn’t been any interest in Dyl this off-season and will likely be at the club next season. Of course there’s still time but the Saints stuff last season was loud and confident whereas the little whisper of a Giants return and a straight-up dismissal of him leaving by the club suggests that there’s not enough wheels in motion for him to leave. Embrace him guys. He’s the future!

Last edited:

More recently, reports filtered through indicating the Giants were also exploring the possibility of luring midfielder Dylan Shiel back to western Sydney — with GWS list boss Adrian Caruso saying on Monday his club would “start doing work on those guys (Stringer and Shiel)”.

Fox Footy - there’s some smoke. Just not sure if it’s legit or wacky tobaccy

GWS have two third round picks in 52 & 55. Couldn't seen anything earlier being given. Ultimately no idea what would satisfy Essendon if it came down to both Dylan and Jake.
If both, Stone and either 37 alone or both those picks. I prefer 37 as it nets more points.

If both, Stone and either 37 alone or both those picks. I prefer 37 as it nets more points.
To get them both out I would simply take the medicine if it was Stone and 52.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Player # 9: Dylan Shiel

Remove this Banner Ad

Back