Senior 9. Patrick Cripps - 2024 Brownlow Medallist - Dual Winner - Captain Colossus

Remove this Banner Ad

So what's the attraction there? Aren't there enough nongs, spivs, try-hards, insiders, clowns, grumps, serial killers, shit-stirrers, liars and loons on BF to go round?

The attraction I suppose is that it's far more lenient on people ranting. It's also a forum that is designed for Carlton supporters only which is fun I guess if you dislike talking to opposition supporters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Syd Bad bags everyone that Carlton chooses.

Carlton finally pick a big bodied mid with footy nous after years of wailing about our HBF's and he immediately goes into barely readable posts that involve fire and brimstone.

Synbad does know what he's talking about even if he does say it a hundred times over.

I have no issues with people that push forward considered negative views. It's the sheep that bother me......Just listen to SEN.......FMD.

Synbad does know what he's talking about even if he does say it a hundred times over.

I have no issues with people that push forward considered negative views. It's the sheep that bother me......Just listen to SEN.......FMD.

Same. I'm not anti-synbad. I find him quite entertaining when he goes on his rants.

What annoys me is when he forms opinions about players who haven't played a game yet. He'd written Crippa off in January.

I see no reason why Cripps been 194cm should be a issue though. As long as Cripps develops a good tank and isn't too slow then he should be fine.

Skills were never the issue and his growth spurt actually works in his favour since he has carried over those ball handling abilities that he developed from when he was a smaller player who couldn't rely on his size and strength.

Nobody has questioned Geelong's decision to draft some no-name with a similiar build to Cripps over Dunstan. From memory Geelong whose recruiting department is seen to be among the best were very keen on Cripps as well.

Nobody has questioned Geelong's decision to draft some no-name with a similiar build to Cripps over Dunstan. From memory Geelong whose recruiting department is seen to be among the best were very keen on Cripps as well.

yet people continue to say Luke Williams left us because we wanted Crippa with our first pick.

Can't win.

yet people continue to say Luke Williams left us because we wanted Crippa with our first pick.

Can't win.

I have no idea why Luke Williams left. Nobody else on TC does as well. Geelong were keen on Cripps and plenty of clubs passed on Dunstan.
No reason to rant about Cripps because he is a tall mid.

I have no idea why Luke Williams left. Nobody else on TC does as well. Geelong were keen on Cripps and plenty of clubs passed on Dunstan.
No reason to rant about Cripps because he is a tall mid.

I wasn't saying you were wrong.

I was making fun of the people who claim Williams left because we wanted Cripps.

Some did say that didn't they?
Is that the silliest thing one has heard?

My boss wants something I don't, so I'm leaving..............yeah right.

exactly.

obviously it's not great williams left & ended up at richmond because it kind of contradicts the 'personal reasons' excuse, but some of the scenarios that came out at the time were laughable.

maybe rogers didn't rate him in the end? it's as plausible.

yep.

apparently too tall for a midfielder. will struggle. should've got dunstan.
lol... too tall for a midfielder.:drunk:

Kouta went alright. Heck even a fully fit Matty Kreuzer who is 200cm is as good at snatching up ground balls and firing out handballs as most of the better mids. As long as Patty Cripps has kept his skills, which it seems he has, and has great footy nous (again, apparently he does) it shouldn't matter how big he gets. Jobe Watson is a physical truck. Big, slow, sometimes a bit awkward looking but by golly it don't matter, with his other assets.

This guys is bagging Cripps already?

sinbad.jpg

That's not Synbad who is negative for the sake of being negative and keeping the club accountable on everything.

Treats people who disagree with contempt by talking down to them.

Believes Fev was better than Sticks.

Nice agenda...

Meh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Senior 9. Patrick Cripps - 2024 Brownlow Medallist - Dual Winner - Captain Colossus

Remove this Banner Ad

Back