A Section 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The board sat down with Doddsy sunday for a scheduled season review, Paul believed the he could not take the playing group any further and unselfishly stepped aside with the best interest of the playing group in mind.

Gutsy effort by the bloke. Took on a team that barely avoided relegation and by all accounts was then further decimated by injury to key players. Feel a bit sorry for the bloke and wish him well.

Seriously boring argument going on, anyway on another matter!

Can anyone from Marcellin please confirm that Senior Coach Paul Dodd was asked to leave on Sunday after a 4th straight hundred point loss, and inturn he has resigned from the club effective immediately? Who is now coaching?

Leigh Carlson

Marcellin couldn't possibly get a better replacement at short notice. Whilst Lethal hasn't coached for 3 years, his prior VAFA record speaks for itself.

Took Collegians to 4 A section GFs (including 2 flags) before turning OTs into a regular A section club after winning the 1999 B grade flag.

If Marcellin's playing stocks are a little thin, he will squeeze what he can out of them and I'm sure their performance will improve. Whether it's enough to become truly competitive and win games is another question, but this is a step in the right direction for sure. :thumbsu:

Marcellin couldn't possibly get a better replacement at short notice. Whilst Lethal hasn't coached for 3 years, his prior VAFA record speaks for itself.

Took Collegians to 4 A section GFs (including 2 flags) before turning OTs into a regular A section club after winning the 1999 B grade flag.

If Marcellin's playing stocks are a little thin, he will squeeze what he can out of them and I'm sure their performance will improve. Whether it's enough to become truly competitive and win games is another question, but this is a step in the right direction for sure. :thumbsu:

all true points, but 3/4 of the old trinity player list hated his guts

all true points, but 3/4 of the old trinity player list hated his guts

You should have heard what he said about 3/4 of the players on his exit as well, he did not hold back.

Maybe another coach under fire this week or next if things don't turn -" Pres not happy, Jan"

OT over SBMT
Coll over OS
OM over Marc
De La over UB
OX over OB

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SBMT v OT - SBMT will bounce back after 3 consecutive losses, SBMT by 16 pts

COLL v OS - Dont be fooled by last weeks results, Marcellin are that bad. COLL by 63 pts

OM v MARC - A new record will be set this week for consecutive losses exceeding 100 pts. OM's by 100 pts

UB v DLS - If last years encounters are anything to go by, this game will be a ripper. DLS by 4 pts

OX
v OB - Xavs are starting to look really ominous, disposing of SBMT and UB in the last 2 weeks, will not be troubled here. OX by 71 pts

I'm giving you another chance mate I'm with you again this week haha

Sh*t the pressure is on to perform, although based on form its not an overly hard week to tip. the UB and DLS game is clearly the hardest. Saying that if Rambo can snag another 8 or so like then i think OT might have a sniff.

OS, brimming with confidence after their HUGE win last week. Season's "Back-on-track big-time" from all reports. They'll run out tomorrow against Collegians thinking they're a 'Big Chance'.....

only to get done by 10 goals!

Yeah I couldn't agree more! Bloody Rambo has been carrying OT for 12 years, the big fella is a legend

Its not often you have a power forward that jags 8 goals from 11 shots and the team still loses.. I would hate to see what he'd be like at a club that can deliver the ball on his tit consistently

Had a look at St BMT vs OT today, the Tigers looked like the 08 outfit with a scintillating first half of footy. Rambo sent off and probably will miss a couple.

De La looked very slick against a Blues outfit that played quite well. They have stepped up a notch from last year. Gus and the team must be very pleased with the way things are panning out this year. Definitely the team to beat.

Forget De La and OX. When is anyone going to lift on Collegians? 14 wins out of the last 16 by my calculations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back