A Section Amateur Football (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hater, i am hearing alot of whispers as i stroll down church street at the moment, can you confirm or deny each of the following rumours?

Gertsman 100% playing?
Pennycuik and A.Sinclair from caulfield coming across?
Phil Smith playing?
Spriggs playing?
Charlie Holst from collegians has apparently been seen training with you?
Dawes returning?
The fittest 40yr old in the world Andrew Kryznwiak (Kryza however you spell it!) coming out of retirement?
Gadsden retired?
Luke Mann refusing to play until someone at the club can get him a root?

Hater, i am hearing alot of whispers as i stroll down church street at the moment, can you confirm or deny each of the following rumours?

Gertsman 100% playing?
Pennycuik and A.Sinclair from caulfield coming across?
Phil Smith playing?
Spriggs playing?
Charlie Holst from collegians has apparently been seen training with you?
Dawes returning?
The fittest 40yr old in the world Andrew Kryznwiak (Kryza however you spell it!) coming out of retirement?
Gadsden retired?
Luke Mann refusing to play until someone at the club can get him a root?

Asking question's about yourself.

very sad

No it is straight out of the mission statement from SKOBs and St Bedes. Brian get over us and please move on you sound like an obsessed ex girlfriend.

Interesting Petrov you slag Brian off for having a crack at OH but then you have a crack back at SKOB and SBMT of which SBMT from what I know you have never played. Way to make a statement about a club that are doing everything right and one that you know zero about

Interesting Petrov you slag Brian off for having a crack at OH but then you have a crack back at SKOB and SBMT of which SBMT from what I know you have never played. Way to make a statement about a club that are doing everything right and one that you know zero about

Hotdoggy, I think he was coming from the fact that our mate BS has a foot in both clubs, i.e. SKOB (past) and SBMT (future) where he is a valued contributor amongst the ranks.

Spot on CC, I was just highlighting the stupidity of someone like Brian having a go at a club that he has never been a part of. I selected the two clubs that Brian claims links with simply to send it back to him. I actually quite like St. Bedes although have never played against them and I have no problems with SKOBs. My sledge was directed at Brian's bias against OH, I apologise if it was not clear. No offence was intended to St Bedes or SKOBS, just making a point about Brian's foolish comment about us.

Spot on CC, I was just highlighting the stupidity of someone like Brian having a go at a club that he has never been a part of. I selected the two clubs that Brian claims links with simply to send it back to him. I actually quite like St. Bedes although have never played against them and I have no problems with SKOBs. My sledge was directed at Brian's bias against OH, I apologise if it was not clear. No offence was intended to St Bedes or SKOBS, just making a point about Brian's foolish comment about us.

Never apologise for having a crack at Boofhead Speaking, there should be much more of it.

No offence was intended to St Bedes or SKOBS, just making a point about Brian's foolish comment about us.
Petrov, for your info it is SKOB, not SKOBs. St Kevin's Old Boys not St Kevin's Old Boys's.

As far as the other stuff goes, at least this board is moving, its been very slow over the last 2 months or so.
Plumber, I would ask you what's happening at the shit pit but that's for the B Section board.

Tigers are looking very strong.

Petrov, for your info it is SKOB, not SKOBs. St Kevin's Old Boys not St Kevin's Old Boys's.

Seriously, who cares what it is? I am going down to the ATM machine to read the LCD Display to get money out to help a friend who has the HIV Virus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No he is from OH. He played a couple of seasons with us but left after a few of us stole his car, tried to fight him and rooted his missus.

ship off... word of the week!

RD1, who is jess sinclair?

Jess Sinclair
Personal informationFull nameJess SinclairDate of Birth26 August 1978 (1978-08-26) (age 30)Recruited fromEast Ringwood / Eastern U18Height/Weight180cm / 82kgPlaying career1YearsClubGames (Goals)1997 – 2000
2001 – 2008
TotalsFremantle
Kangaroos50 (26)
142 (45)
192 (71)¹ Playing statistics to end of 2008 season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back