A Sponsorship Announcement

Remove this Banner Ad

Whether it's true that we have a tentative agreement with a company or not. . . . .

1. Most big corporates would have only just returned to work on Monday so to have it signed and announced by Wednesday would be a stretch.2. They would be silly to announce it while we have a national disaster on our hands for promotional reasons.

If we have a deal it would have been worked on for many weeks before Xmas break, nothing would be negotiated this week so companies coming back on Monday would have nothing to do with the annoucement.

Sadly i think there is no annoucement because i think there is nothing to annouce.

It'll be announced January 20th.

Do you know if we have just the one sponsor paying big bucks to be on front and back similar to Essendon and Samsung which is one of the highest paying deals in the league, because I would imagine if we had a front and back sponsor they wouldn't want to be announced on the same day as each other.

Pretty sure its...
tower-200-1.jpg

if that is the case then that is 3 weeks and two days before our NAB cup game which works for jumoers etc.

relax peejay understand your take on the whole situation, but if there is going to be an announcement, tipping that there is a deal already done and i would be also tipping the "jumpers" are all ready to go now..;)

Don't know if it's been suggested, but if the colours were red and white - KFC. If it were the case, it would certainly help add weight to the player frames.

I just want it to happen as soon as it can be, so I can go out and buy my new jumper hahahahaha. Has anyone meantioned here yet that if you look at the new Kooga range on the website, the pictures are photo-shopped at the sponsers corner...

I just want it to happen as soon as it can be, so I can go out and buy my new jumper hahahahaha. Has anyone meantioned here yet that if you look at the new Kooga range on the website, the pictures are photo-shopped at the sponsers corner...

Looks to be photoshoped, but that has been denied.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So there is 3 companies being thrown around for an announcement on the 20th! All from various forums but they're saying signet has upgraded it sponsorship to a jumper sponsor and home game ball, then there is TCL who has a Red/White logo that we've all heard about and also another insurance company!

Anyone got some extra details they can reveal? Personally I'll just be happy when they announce atleast 1 major sponsor, hopefully on the 20th!

Yep, a lot of exec's do not come back until next week, and then there is also the issue of in the first few weeks of January media airwaves being cluttered with cricket, tennis and the asian cup.

The airwaves will be relatively clear and football related in the week before the NAB cup. Which is the earliest date i would expect any announcement.

What is more worrying is the membership numbers at the moment. I will post this in the membership forum as well but I genuinely believe they made a mistake with the rewards policy in their operation 10,000 promo by making them seemingly unattainable.

I work within social media and internet marketing and rewards programs generally have to be easy understood and obviously attainable for them to be a success. Rather than a big $10,000 prize to one individual i think a more realisitic promo which gave a reward of maybe a $5-10 tigerden voucher to every existing member who refers a new 2011 member might be something more realistic and enticing to drive new membership.

I think id stick to the original plan partner, not sure a $5 voucher creates too much publicity ...the 10k on offer is worth it's lot in spades with the free publicity it attracts

I think id stick to the original plan partner, not sure a $5 voucher creates too much publicity ...the 10k on offer is worth it's lot in spades with the free publicity it attracts

Also, with 3124 new members thus far, even if only $5 vouchers were given for each referral, that would already be $15,620 of monetary value given away.

I'd say a better prize would be a training session with the team and all the recruits you recruited for a week5 or something. A memory that will not be forgotten I would say.

Can you imagian if we had someone like MadTiger training with the guys? lol

Or get to follow Dimma on gameday, the box, the huddle, everything. That would be awesome.

Think of it this way, look at the interest Tim Cahill (all class by the way) has generated on e bay with his offer for the flood victims. Would be a piss easy money spinner for the club. "An inner sanctum experience". Something along these lines would be a great idea.:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

A Sponsorship Announcement

Remove this Banner Ad

Back