Autopsy A win for the true believers - swans down pies

Remove this Banner Ad

Heeney’s 4th quarter reminded me of JPK carrying the team to the win over Geelong himself at Kardinia in 2018. What a performance
God, now I need to go rewatch highlights of that match. Never forget the colossal performance of Sinclair and Ronke delivering on debut(?) a week or 2 before his 7-goal game against the Hawks.

Played like absolute rubbish for 3.5 quarters so we’ll see how we back it up.

But having said that, Port scrapped a 3 point win over the Saints after their Brisbane smashing and fast forward a month they were demolishing us by 112 points.

Hopefully we have the confidence back and can turn our form around.

Almost the perfect way to win as silly as it sounds because they had to do something

big players delivered and i think using Parker as the burst was great

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly, as bad as we were for large parts of tonight, I think that will do more for us than a big win would have.

To come from behind after looking gone (I was seriously expecting it to be a blowout in the last quarter) after the last few weeks and get the win in a close game after being 0/4 in those this year, that is massive for us moving forward.

Collingwood giving up a 27 point lead midway through the 4th quarter surely defeats the narrative they are masters of the close game once and for all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy A win for the true believers - swans down pies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back