• Saints

Votes: 34 87.2%
  • Kangaroos

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Reminder to all:
  • Visiting other team boards to troll is not tolerated (here or elsewhere)
  • Do not respond to trolls - it just makes our cleanup job harder. Report and ignore please.
  • Do not post identifiable screenshots of profiles or posts here for the sake of mockery
Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Obviously the health and well being of Simpkin should be the first and most important thought.

But selfishly as Saints fan, I can’t help feelI so disappointed in Websters actions. I don’t believe he’s a thug, but the act can fairly be described as that. He’s a fantastic person and great clubman, bet he’s majorly let the club down here.

It’s a split second thing, but it’s cost us a valuable cog to our all important defence. Especially with a tough start to the year where wins are going to have such a high value on them.

We’ve also had such a good buzz and narrative heading into this season which is now totally clouded by all the air this action is going to get. Round 1 and a victory over the Cats couldn’t come quick enough now.

Imagine being that weak to ban oppo
Prefer to leave them up, so everyone can see how braindead and corrupt these 4chan incels are.

They are hilarious, trying to justify their handouts and moralising about CTE to a club that has the Danny Frawley Centre.

Chromosome deprivation syndrome is in full view.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

The irony that Jimmy will literally be fishing for 6 weeks while all these Norf amoebas take the bait like the blind mullet they are is incredible 🤤

Jimmy Webster fishing:
fishing dynamite GIF

Maybe you guys should give it a go. Nothing else has worked.
Lol another brain-dead parasite wanting others to corrupt themselves to their levels.

Couldn't deny it I see. As CF said last night Simpkin gets hit in the head and all lolnorf supporters get brain damage.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Someone on their board has them winning 10 games.
The nourishment over the last 18 hours has been incredible. I haven’t thought about Norf for probably, well ever, but that is incredible stuff lmao
You misread - 10 wins in the first 10 rounds, 14 wins in the next 14 rounds. Flagroos are going unbeaten this year, toot toot

David King on SEN trying to make a case for Webster to get an historic sentence.
Encouraging head management to intervene , to overlook their own parameters and pick a figure.

How ridiculously disproportionate is this going to get?

Perfect storm brewing here for Jimmy.

It will be all the more fascinating to see the acrobatics performed when a similar act by aCollingwood or Carlton player later in the year, receives 2-3 weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree but I'm saying the outrage and it being a big story is justified.

AFL need to make an example of Webster.

Others on here saying any different is just saints supporters being tribal about their player.
No the AFL need to judicate consistantly.
Yes they probably need to increase the penalty compared to what we've seen lately, but the whole concept of "making an example of someone", is just stupid.

Not surprised you suggested it really.

I've enjoyed your posts for a long time BD, but you guys have short memories..

Cute that you think he’s serious. Now, why are you here?

I've enjoyed your posts for a long time BD, but you guys have short memories..

I remember Lovett well.
After a particular incident, despite lack of criminal charges, our team refused to play with him, and he was sacked.
AFLPA were up in arms about our treatment of the Essendon scum.

Turns out we did the right thing. He didn't make it to a pre-season game.

Pity we wasted a trade and believed dodgy character references. James Hird gave him one i think.

I’d like round one to look like this.

B - Stocker Cordy Wilkie
HB - Bonner Battle NAS
C -Wood Pou Henry
HF- Wilson Membrey Hill
F- Owens King Sharman
Fol- Marshall Steele Ross
Int- Windy Bynes Jones Big Arie Higgins
Emg - Campbell, Caminiti, McClennan, Garcia.

Injured- Crouch, Clark, Sinclair, Howard, Dow, Butler, Hayes. Webster Suspended.

Less than ideal injury list.
Crouch will play round 1…Windhager touch and go

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AAMI Community Series, 2024: St.Kilda v North Melbourne

Back