• Saints

Votes: 34 87.2%
  • Kangaroos

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Reminder to all:
  • Visiting other team boards to troll is not tolerated (here or elsewhere)
  • Do not respond to trolls - it just makes our cleanup job harder. Report and ignore please.
  • Do not post identifiable screenshots of profiles or posts here for the sake of mockery
Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Strange stuff from Webster, you'd have to assume he's not that interested in playing footy this year.
Really a terrible hit. To be serious for a moment I am glad Simpkin seems OK, could have been anything.
Seems he is not concussed which is good.

Leads me to the question, if Webster get say 10 weeks like the hysterics are demanding, what happens when something similar happens and a player is knocked out?
If Webster get say 10 weeks, what does that get 16?
Rod for their own back. They will need wiggle room, 6-8, so something that actually concusses a player can get more.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

I've enjoyed your posts for a long time BD, but you guys have short memories..

joffa collingwoodsupporter GIF by CollingwoodFC

Weren’t you guys paying this bloke to touch kids?

Re: all the north supporters fighting with us. Look, we are both below-average performing clubs historically, that’s fact, we’re both scrappy fighters. Why do we have to fight each other trying to prove who is the smallest midget? Seems weird you’d want to pick that fight, especially given our history…
I always thought dogs supporters were worse amongst us minnows.
Until I came to this thread haha

*Attenborough voice
Without the capacity to invest in real estate, stocks or commodities, the Collingwood supporter is deeply invested in comparing sex offences of those distantly related to the club.
I mean… it’s not like one of our players was “held against his will” in a car with a goddamn murderer

Or gang-bashed a cleaner then claimed to be a victim…

I always thought dogs supporters were worse amongst us minnows.
Until I came to this thread haha
I’ve sat near north supporters before.

They ate their own players for dinner that night.

Not sure it gets worse than that - you were winning at that point in the game too!

Was quite entertaining when Scott again lost to the boss and the next hour of your kin devouring every north touch from there. Poor Lachy Hansen that night 😢

This is a fantastic pre season warm up for this board.
Obviously play a VFL board like the wife bathers from Norf isn't the real thing, with them sending their rookies over for a contest is not ideal, but I have been very impressed with our posters early season form.
Has been a good preseason for us here, dominating the gimps from lolnorf is a great hone skilling exercise.

It' a bit like when you want to give a football team a confidence boost, you give them an easy kill. Schedule a match against a bunch of no-hopers that they smash. Same principle at work here, let our posters loose on a busload of smooth-brained window-lickers from lolnorf so they roll into the season full of confidence........

Last edited:
Really a terrible hit. To be serious for a moment I am glad Simpkin seems OK, could have been anything.

Leads me to the question, if Webster get say 10 weeks like the hysterics are demanding, what happens when something similar happens and a player is knocked out?
Rod for their own back. They will need wiggle room, 6-8, so something that actually concusses a player can get more.

Which is why the AFL need a better system to apply consistently.

But they are reactive imbeciles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty rich coming from a St Kilda supporter mate....I dare say North Melbourne has had a lot more success over the years than St Kilda.

You are an irrelevant club my friend.
this dude who calls himself Prince is calling us irrelevant.........

Good to see you don't take praccy matches as seriously as Webster.
Seems you lot do, you played our VFL team and you are crying like 6 y.o's.
Hope you try to get 'revenge'when we play. Will be hilarious. Get your hard man Stevenson to rough up a few players. I would try Stocker first. Lulz

Just saying he was 100% knocked out
And has entered concussion protocols.

Given his history we may take a conservative approach and he will miss round 1.

Your media manager at half time said he at worse had a minimal concussion and that he is fine.

Was not knocked out. It was his neck, he was fully conscious. Don't make up total bullshit.
It does not detract from the hit. Not one person here has said it was not bad, but don't lie, we could all see he was not knocked out.
Up to your lot if you are conservative, got nothing to do with him being 'knocked out'.

Your media manager at half time said he at worse had a minimal concussion and that he is fine.
Yeah I know they said that initially.

However i believe it will come out he has concussion.
A poster on the North board was right there on the fence and said he was out cold before he hit the turf.

Makes me sick the way his head snapped back could have killed him.

*worst

Are you a secret Nuff Melbourne member?

Angry Zapp Brannigan GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AAMI Community Series, 2024: St.Kilda v North Melbourne

Back