• Saints

Votes: 34 87.2%
  • Kangaroos

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Reminder to all:
  • Visiting other team boards to troll is not tolerated (here or elsewhere)
  • Do not respond to trolls - it just makes our cleanup job harder. Report and ignore please.
  • Do not post identifiable screenshots of profiles or posts here for the sake of mockery
Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

especially before the season they'll be wanting to make an example and stamp that out for the rest of the season. I think they made a mistake being so lenient last year on I think Kozzie early in the year and a couple others.

Did Jimmy Webster hit Simpkin? And what is the score please?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

especially before the season they'll be wanting to make an example and stamp that out for the rest of the season. I think they made a mistake being so lenient last year on I think Kozzie early in the year and a couple others.
Spot on with everything here. The Pickett call last year was an absolute shocker. I think they'll want to really stamp their new intent with acts like these. I genuinely think he'll get 7 weeks.

Impossible to argue it wasn't intentional, high, severe. Genuinely really shocked Jimmy would do something so dumb. It's not like this exact act hasn't been discussed at depth the last few years

North haven’t been too bad. They were a bit more physical than us. They won quite a few contests in close that quarter.

Our forward line looks pretty potent. And Owen seemed to spark us up a bit. What a player he is going to be. Xerri is ragdolling Marshall. Big unit.

Be interesting with the wind. Our midfield needs to get some more ball.

And lastly….Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy…..what in the hell were you thinking?

Spot on with everything here. The Pickett call last year was an absolute shocker. I think they'll want to really stamp their new intent with acts like these. I genuinely think he'll get 7 weeks.

Impossible to argue it wasn't intentional, high, severe. Genuinely really shocked Jimmy would do something so dumb. It's not like this exact act hasn't been discussed at depth the last few years
7 FFS he didn't kill him , 4 is plenty

You tell em Joffa.

Did Jimmy Webster hit Simpkin?

Long story short;
We cleared the ball, turnover happened maybe 80 from their goal, we got it back, Hill got a tunnel ball for turnover again to Simpkin on 50, followed up, shoved Simking on boundary who then shot at goal, Jimmy came in and collected the body half a step behind after disposal.

Only, wasn't to body as Jimmy jumped and collected Simpkin to the side of the head who dropped. Melee ensued, Simpkin later walked off under duress.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AAMI Community Series, 2024: St.Kilda v North Melbourne

Back